Chapter 14: Time In LA!

=========================

It's a few days till the Grandest Stage of them all, Ashley has her match against Gionna in the Co-Main Event of Night 1, as soon as she and Gio are done, Logan's against the Tribal Chief, Ashley already knows that Roman will beat Dwayne, they want Roman to reach that 1,000 day mark, whether or not her husband is going to become a 10x World Champion, that's something she is still yet to learn.

Ashley was first to wake up, like most nights, the only difference is that their not back home in Charlotte, they're here in LA ready for Wrestlemania week, Logan has a lot to do, meet-up's, interviews and also planning Ashley's oncoming birthday, today though is one of the few days they have off this week, so Ashley got up and went about her day leaving Logan to sleep, he needs the rest.

As soon as Ashley got down the stairs, Milo was right there, Ashely smiled to her little boy, squatting down in her workout clothes petting the bulldog, she then had to let him out in the back yard...

 She left the door open, it's a warm day, even in April, the suns up and the heat is here, not as warm as it is in the Summer but it is getting closure to that time, so for someone living in North Carolina it's warm, Ashley's not complaining thoug...

... She left the door open, it's a warm day, even in April, the suns up and the heat is here, not as warm as it is in the Summer but it is getting closure to that time, so for someone living in North Carolina it's warm, Ashley's not complaining though and used the next 30 minutes to keep her shape, she didn't go to hard though as something was weighing on her mind.

She wants kids and so does Logan, but he can't, not without getting some closure between him and his father, how can he though when his own parents won't even come to their only son's wedding, much less talk to him, it's okay though because it's all planned out, Ashley will drop the Smackdown women's title to Gionna on Saturday, then Logan has to be at RAW, after that, Logan has the week off, Amanda was the one who suggested that they go to them if they won't come to them.

Ashley: Morning.

Ashley had finished her work out and made it to where she smelt the food being cooked, Logan looked to her over his shoulder as he stood there in just a pair of sweats, clearly this is a lazy day for him, Ashley didn't mind and liked the idea of that now, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around her husband.

Logan: Ew, get off. Your all sweaty.

Ashley didn't and just kept her hold on him even more as he tried to get out, Milo watched them sitting by waiting for breakfast to be done, Logan turned his attention from the slowly cooking eggs to his wife and stopped fighting, wrapping his arms around her as well.

Ashley: See, you love it when I sweat~

Ashley chuckled as she gets kinda heated after a quick workout, if she does long ones then she's not so horny afterwards, something about not burning away all her excess energy she has built up, Logan's not gonna complain though and offered her a nice suggestion.

Logan: Yeah, I kinda do. So, let's eat breakfast then take a shower. I'll give you a workout~

Ashley smiled up to him as he pressed his lips to her's, Ashley's hands roamed his body while his roughly gripped her ass in his hands causing her to let out a small moan into the kiss, this gave Logan the chance to slide his tongue in her mouth starting a tongue battle to break out, they both love being in control so when they have sex, it's mainly a power struggle to who gets to be on top, this time though, Ashley's not fighting him and let him lift her up, his hands still on her ass and sat her on the kitchen counter.