Zane ro'meave x male reader

Zane x male reader

Zane pov
I was talking to mommy about to tell her about y/n my boyfriend "uh hey mommy" " yes Zuzu" mommy responds. "I uh have someone I want you to meet" "ooh did my Zuzu make a friend I'm so proud of you" she says "ah well not exactly we'll I'm dating someone and they're coming over for dinner" I responded I can see my mom freeze and quickly turn to me. "You got a GIRLFRIEND AND DIDN'T TELL ME. Oh my baby's growing up I can't wait to meet your girlfriend!!!" She says "well not exactly-"
Before I can finish my sentence the doorbell rings my head snaps to the door "uh ok that's them I'll go get it" "I wanna come with I want to meet my baby's girlfriend" she says we get to the door and she opens it and there I see y/n standing there "oh hi how can I help you" mummy says "hi I'm y/n Zane's boyfriend it great to meet you" he says with that smile I adore. I look over at mommy to gauge her reaction seeing as I never told her I was gay she looks shocked for a second and her look of shock changes to a look of excitement "it's so nice to meet the guy who's dating my Zuzu. Why don't you to go sit down and make yourself at home" she says and gives him a hug I see him hug back with the biggest smile on his face. "Ok mommy let us know when dinners ready" I say as I grab y/ns hand and take him to the couch and sit down. "See I told you it was going to go well" y/n say as he sits next to me and puts his arm around me, and I lean my head on his shoulder. "I know I was still nervous I'm glad it went well though" I said as I look up at him he looks at me and leans down and quickly pecks my lips and pulls away I try to lean in for more but he stops me and puts his hand on my cheek and says "not now hun your mom could walk in at any moment" "fine you're right" I said with a little nod y/n smiles and say "I love you so much" I look away slightly fluster and say "I love you too". Then we hear mom yell "alright boys it's time for dinner!" "Ah coming mommy!" I respond. Y/n gets up and holds his hand out saying "come on love let's go" I take his hand and head to go eat.

Authors note
Hi lovelies I hope you enjoyed this one shot let me know what you think and make sure to eat something and drink some water. Have a good day/night/evening. See ya lovelies🖤🖤🖤