Baxter Ward x female reader

Pov y/n                                                                                                                                                                   

I sluggishly wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and turn to see what time it is and see that its 8:30 AM I let out a quite groan and rub my eyes realizing that I have to get ready for work. I turn and see Baxter still asleep. a small smile comes to my face, and I bring my hand up to brush strands of hair out of his face. I sigh slightly and kiss his forehead and get up out of bed and get dressed. after im dressed I head downstairs. once I'm downstairs I fix me and cove some coffee as well as cooking pancakes. while I'm cooking, I feel two arms wrap around me knowing its Baxter I smile and lean into his hold and say "good morning sleepyhead" "morning" Baxter mumbles in response putting his head in my neck. "there's coffee on the table and the pancakes are almost ready I figured we could have breakfast together before I go to work." I say smiling. I feel him smile into my neck slightly. "Sounds wonderful darling" he says. he goes and sits at the table, so I plate our food and set it at the table and sit across from him. "I know you don't like getting up this early but I apricate that you get up to have breakfast with me" I say. Baxter smiles his little smirk and says "I enjoy getting to see you in the morning it makes getting up this early slightly easier" he picks my hand up and kisses it gently. I smile and blush slightly. "So, I figured after I get off work maybe we could go on a date if you wanted to" I say. "I think I could arrange for that to happen." he says with a small smile. I smile back and look down at my watch realizing I'm late for work I finish my coffee and standup "I got to go now before I'm late have a good day my Victorian emo." I grab my purse and kiss his head then walk out the door. then peek my head in quickly I say, "I love you." he looks at me with his usual smirk kind of smile "and I love you my beautiful princess." he responds. I smile then head to work with a smile on my face.

Authors note
Hope you are enjoying my one shots let me know what you think and feel free to give me requests. Have a good day/night/evening make sure to drink water and eat something. See ya later lovelies