Chapter 4:Toss and Tumble (18+warn)

*The next morning you were up early taking trash out, you knew Tate could do it easily but since he's gonna be working with big stuff today you decided to just let him rest*

Y/n
"Damn...so...many boxes..."

You were carefully trying to take a stack of boxes downstairs.

Y/n
"Cmon....ACK!!"

You miss a step and you were about to fall but someone fulls you back.

Mya
"Whoa! Careful there Y/n,you ok?"

Y/n
"Oh! Mya!"

Mya
"You taking out trash?Here let me help you!"

Mya takes a few of the boxes and you guys walk down together.

Mya
"So I heard you and Tate got in a car crash after leaving the grocery store yesterday."

Y/n
"W-What?! How did you find out?"

Mya
"It was in the morning news papers."

You look down embarrassed.

Mya
"So, who wrecked it?"

You look at her.

Mya points at you and you nod your head.

Mya
"Hahaha!!!"

Mya
"You wrecked it?! What caused you to do it?"

Y/n
"There was a cat on the road....so I swerved the truck to miss it and then boom..."

Mya
"Damn..."

Mya
"Not gonna lie I would do the same."

Mya
"I have a cat myself and if I ever saw her on the road...I would probably crash too."

You giggle.

Y/n
"Yeah,...Tate was calling out for me to hit the break pedal but I just freaked and before I knew it it was too late to respond."

Mya
"And that's why I hardly ever drive."

You both make it outside and walk to the dumpster.

Mya
"Have you found a job yet?"

Y/n
"Eh, I might have but I was given a practice day to see how I like it."

Mya
"That's good, you never know for sure honestly."

Y/n
"Yeah."

You guys throw the boxes in.

Mya
"So where is it at?"

Y/n
"Down at Pick Bone Auto Repair."

Mya
"Oh ,so you met Sal and Coyote!"

Y/n
"Yeah, Coyote is nice and has that energy and Sal...he reminds me of Tate."

Mya
"Well , I haven't been around Tate much yet but I guess I can understand that."

Mya
"I hung out with Coyote a little bit in the past in the shop,let's just say Sal wasn't too thrilled."

You both chuckled.

Mya
"Coyote is a good man but sadly I sorta had to part from him because I didn't want him getting in trouble a lot because of me."

Y/n
"What would you do that got Sal to not like you?"

Mya
"Mmm, well , I would mess around a lot in the shop and I messed with projects, one time I accidentally messed up a project Sal was about finished with and......yeah it was like a earthquake."