Chapter 8:This feeling.....

*Next morning*

Y/n
"Mmm..."

You open your eyes and sit up.

Let out a yawn.

Y/n
"Hm?"

You looked around and saw Mya and Randall still asleep on their pallets and Tate asleep on the couch.

Y/n
"Hehe."

You get up and walk over to Randall and Mya and put their blankets over them.

Y/n
"Hehe."

You look at Tate with his head layed back asleep with a half drunken beer bottle in his hand.

Y/n
"Tate.."

You sigh with a giggle.

You walk over to him and gently take the beer bottle out of his hand.

You grabbed a blanket and covered him up and kissed his cheek.

Y/n
"He looks so peaceful asleep, even though he's probably dreaming about a whole massacre."

Y/n
"I'm actually surprised he's been holding back since we moved here , I know it's probably been hard."

You remember how he almost took Randall's head from the axe throwing yesterday.

Y/n
"Yeah it's probably hard on him."

Y/n
"Things will get easier though dear."

You placed your hand on his.

Y/n
"You got me , and our new friends."

You give him a reassuring smile.

You walked to the closet and grabbed some fresh clothes and walked to the bathroom to freshen up.

Few minutes later you walk out and grabbed your wallet.

Y/n
"Today me and Tate got work, so I should call Coyote and tell him we might be a little late."

Y/n
"Today I gotta get our accounts registered at the local hospital not far from here."

Y/n
"Hopefully they aren't too busy today."

You exit the room and make your way out of the apartment complex.

A sprinkle from the sky hits your nose.

You looked up to see rain clouds.

Y/n
"Well shit I better make this trip quick."

You walked on the sidewalk praying it doesn't pour.

Y/n
"I swear to god if it rains hard I'm gonna open a can of whoop ass on Mother Nature."

Hurried along passing sketchy alleyways, porno graphic stores, abandoned buildings and small little businesses.

Y/n
"Half innocent and half sketchy, yeah I pictured myself living in a area like this."

Y/n
"I mean , at least I-"

You stop to see the hospital in the distance.

Y/n
"Yes!"

You ran up to the hospital and walked up to the door.

Y/n
"Hmm, to be honest I should've brought Tate with me."

Y/n
"I mean of course I love his company,but I barely ever get to wake up on my own anymore without him being asleep on me or already awake before me."