The start

Hi my name is summer and I'm 16 I love football,running,basketball I'm a very sporty person and is quite decorated with trophy from the competitions.I lost my dad 2 months ago since then I haven't done anything with my life.

Summer!come down for breakfast she said alright mum coming now,summer rushed down the stairs.Summers mum made breakfast for her and asked summer if she was going to school today and summer no.Summers mum had the sane conversation to her as she has done for the last months of how school is important but summer just said ik and took her breakfast upstairs.

Summer just watched YouTube and TV until it was dark when she was in the middle of middle of youtube video her mum came in then was shocked summer said what her mum said u wet yourself dear summer looked down instantly and was shocked but her mum was not pleased she shouted at summer to get undressed and go in shower and get cleaned.

Once she was out if the shower and cleaned her mum warned her if she does it again there will be a punishment and she agreed with her.2 hours later summer started thinking what could the punishment be she thought it could be her phone or her electronic devices but after thinking about it she went down to diapers and she was thinking I want to try them again.

She had a plan that she would wet herself when she goes a bed and put her thumb in her mouth which she thought it would be too much.She got ready for bed and said goodnight to her mum then half and hour later she fell asleep and wet herself and sucking her thumb.

She got ready for bed and said goodnight to her mum then half and hour later she fell asleep and wet herself and sucking her thumb