✦°~|★|~°✦

This is not a genuine chapter, this is just to let you get used to a few things.

~~~

   You were never fond of your brother, Gomez. He had gotten all the ones he wanted, without even trying. It was annoying.
He was slim and looked really nice, but you on the other hand, yes, you had a fine body, sweet curves and a pretty face. But unlike him, you cared for your grades and barely talked to anyone. You would talk, but you never actually liked anyone there, besides Morticia Frump, Gomez's girlfriend. You thought she was hot, sure, but you wouldn't ever try to ruin what they have together.

Nevermore, the academy for the outcasts, the freaks, and the unwanted. It was your home, not the Addams Manor.
The classes that the school offered were ones that peaked your interest. Nevermore is a highschool, but not like any other highschool. This academy didn't have unbearable math classes or boring ELA classes where you read books that no one enjoyed.
Instead, Nevermore taught classes that were for outcasts, lycanthropy- basically werewolf classes, Vampire classes, Gorgon classes, Siren classes, and more along those lines.

Your favorite class is for the Vampires, even though you weren't one. You are just a witch, a herbal witch. There were many plant menders in the school, so you kept in touch with them.
In truth, you never had to keep in touch, you used genuine magic. You were basically a plant mender too, but the magic for it wasn't naturally gifted through birth.
With the time and effort of studying, practicing, and a strong belief, you had been able to manifest and gather up the physiological powers of herb mending.

But, along with the powers you achieved, tattoos had spread all along and across your body. Scars became noticed and your fingers looked like they were dipped in blood-red ink.
The scars of thorned vines went along your face, making an X across both your eyes. Tattoos of flowers and leaves covered your arms and neck, your thighs held tattoos of vines, almost like the scars that painted your face.

You're body was art, and that's what you were best at. You had once found a little shed in the woods, it was overgrown, and the wood planks it was made of had cracks and was slightly rotting. It was on campus, of course, but you wondered what it was originally for.
With a bit of fixing and replacing the boards, it had become a cute, little shed. You made it your little greenhouse-like art studio.
You had cute fairy lights and some soft, black furniture, along with many, messy canvases.

✦°~||~°✦

Terribly sorry if you dislike the new rewritten LarissaXFem!reader story, i had realized the plot had been moving too quickly on the original. I intend on making the plot go a little slower in this remake, yet not too slow to the point you get bored.

Sincerely, Valerie Vanvill.