outro ; godspeed

to say i'm grateful would be an understatement

i'm very happy that this story is completed now. it brings me relief that at least one of the many of my unfinished projects can meet an end. it may not be the best end, not the happiest for sure, but i didn't ever promise happiness from this story anyways- 

but to all of you, thank you thank you thank you for sticking around. some of you are new and i look forward to knowing you perhaps, or to view your thoughts as you read my stories. and some of you have been with me for a while now, and it makes me emotional still to think my writing was semi-enjoyable that you would wait around to see what's up around here. i love love love you all <333

writing was always a sort of escape for me, a sort of entertainment and a sort of way to induce all these good scenarios i've taken along the way. i source most of my inspiration from things around me, conversations and my friends and family and the reading community. 

but writing's been difficult admittedly, life has gotten in the way of my .. well, my life. school's been a challenge, and i feel like i lost a lot of things this year. my love life is as tasteless as ever. navigating the world of friendship is a tough one, and often times i don't really see where i'm headed for the future. 

2022 has been rough, and i imagine it was difficult for you guys too. vent if you want, here or in my messages is up to you. i'm here to listen if you need someone to listen.

i hope you know that you're never alone, no matter how lonely you may feel now. you'll find your people, those who will shoulder your shortcomings and people who will help you grow. if you've found them, then good, keep them close, let them know you appreciate them, give them hugs. 

be extra careful not to hurt others, even if you're feeling hurt, even if you were hurt by them. don't let them have the satisfaction in turning you to someone you aren't. 

another one is that sometimes people will tell you that things will get better. here's the thing, shitty things or problems do not get better. these unfortunate things will not magically disappear or solve themselves. most of the time, it's you that will get better, you will be able to handle whatever messed up issue you are dealt with. so be confident, you'll make it through.

anyways, make yourself a drink! get some sleep (yeah, this one goes for me as well)! pat yourself on the back! think of your accomplishments and be proud; next think of your failures and don't let those discourage you, instead let it make you grow! hopefully this holiday will be full of love and forgiveness instead of hate or fear. 

this is where i'll close. i thank you again for every single one of you. i appreciate you. take care <3

( legit it's 6 am, and i started since like 12 am- i'm going to take a business nap for like 4 hours at the very least, goodnight everyone :] )