[ PROLOGUE] - The last night dance

Hi ! Before you start reading, I wanted to warn you that english is not my first language, I will try my best to write good but if there are any mistakes please tell me ! TY <3

here are some infos :
- y/n > is obviously 'your name'
- I put y/n the typical characteristics of a Na'vi (black hair, yellow eyes since she's a forest Na'vi and yale blue skin)
- you can imagine her outfit and hairstyle as you want (except if there will be special events where she has a specific one, I will specify :^))

I made a spotify playlist for reading this chapter if you're interested (in fact i made 2,   @ caminui on spotify )
Songs >
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5vozE1KoYOQhcDzwCKrHmG?si=c2flvThySi2TXw4NdfoAWQ&pt=4f3fba90f1fda79824dc6dcc82680478

Avatar soundtracks (for thoses for whom songs with lyrics bother reading) >
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7LLZ7fUh3cR68tTVmmrwan?si=0_9kZARbTf6xdVYnHPiVNw&pt=99010208ed7dbf188acc2d02d65965fd

Now, I wish you a good reading ! :)
______________

[...]
    When the high note hit, I turned my hands to the sky and prepared for the final. Tonight is the famous ceremony of summer welcoming in the Metkayina clan. And I'm one of the water dancers, dancing in harmony with the sea creatures and Eywa, a light show for all who watch. Of course I'm not the only one, not even the lead, but in the final part I'm at the first row. The last chord escaped from the instruments I let myself fall down in the water. It's over. Few seconds later I heard deaf applause and screams of joy, I guess we did well.

Me and my teammates were slowly swimming back to the shore, and once I got out of the water my friends greeted me and congratulated me on my performance.
Now there would be a big banquet to celebrate the coming season, but after the show I was too tired and my feet hurt so bad. I don't now why they had a lot of hurtful scratches. I was on my way to my house where I could find bandages Ronal gave me, she is a really good person besides her hot-blooded personnality.

While I was hardly walking to my home... « Hey you-» someone grabbed my shoulder from behind. On the spot, I jumped up of fear and brutally turned around, shoving this person's hand away.

Oh. It was Ao'nung. He looked quite suprised by my reaction. Of course, it's almost midnight and everyone is supposed to be at the other side of the beach.. how did he wanted me to react? Why the hell was he following me , what did he want? I hate him so much, since childhood he was always joking on my looks, humiliating me for his own pleasure, he's just so dirty minded I can't stand him.

Ao'nung : « For Eywa's sake why would you react like that ?! »

y/n : « Oh yeah of course you have no idea, that's so unobvious after all. »

Ao'nung : « I just wanted to check up on you, I saw you struggling but you know what, fend for yourself. I don't want to know what's the matter anymore, you unthankfull jerk. »

y/n : « Haha you ?? Check up on me ? What a good joke, your excuse sucks so much that even a newborn wouldn't believe it! I don't care why you're here just go away and don't touch me ever again. »

I turned around and continued walking to my home faster than ever. I heard a water noice and turned my head to check up what happened. He kicked a basket of fresh laudry that was lying on the edge in the water. His disrespectful ass was walking away without even picking up, such a goon.

Once home I passed the desinfectant lotion on my wounds then rolled up the bandages. According to Ronal, this kind of futile wounds would heal in few days. She teached me her knowledge on the medicinal plants of the island and different healing techniques. I was sent here almost since I was born, I had serious breathing problems and Ronal was well known for her life saving medicine. For reasons I don't know I was obligated to stay and live here. And I wanted to help peoples with their illnesses as she did for me, that's how she ended up teaching me some tips.