[CHAPTER 1] - First time diving huh ?

TYSM FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS !! Since this chapter is longer I recommend you the playlist(s) i updated, you can find them at the beggining of the prologue :))

Good reading!
______________

[...]

As Tsireya accompanied our visitors to their tant, I went with Te'eykä to prepare some local specialities. I think it was a good idea to welcome our new neigbours, it was one of the first time that Na'vis from other clans came here so it was an opportunity! Reya was so excited that she told me the whole program she prepared to include the sully's and I felt happy she was so entousiastic.

When we finished, I asked Te'eykä to bring them everything we prepared, I was tired and still had things to finish so I guessed I'll greet them the next day.

I waited few tens of minuts for Tsrieya to come, it's been one year or two that we are sleeping in the same tant. It's one very close to her parents', she wanted to move out because her father was snoring so loud she couldn't even close her eyes but was too polite to admit it and I just didn't wanted to be alone in my tant.
Anways I'm hearing footsteps, I guess it's Reya coming back.

She came in jumping happily like a child, this girl is so loveable I don't understand how can peoples not like her.

y/n : « You seem pretty happy Reya, c'mon tell me what happened »

Tsireya : « Nothing much, I'm just really happy to have new friends you know »

y/n : « That's it, I'm completely not believing you ! »

Tsireya : « Believe me or not, it's the truth ! You'll have to deal with it. I have nothing more to say »

y/n : « Yeahh right, absolutely. Anyways if you don't mind I'm going to sleep I can't stay up no more.. »

I fell on my bed almost instantly, ready to sleep.

Tsireya : « By the way, the eldest sully brother, he's called Neteyam. He asked me where you were. They would definitely like you to help us with Ao'nung teach them how to ride an ilu and all stuff. A forest Na'vi who already learnt our customs will put them at ease »

y/n: « yeah yeah whatever now please Reya let me take a nap please.. »

She sighed before getting up, coming close to me and kicking my back to wake me up (gently btw don't worry). «OUCHH..», I said turning my head to look at her.

Tsireya : « Now listen, tomorrow you're coming with me to tutor the sully fratery did I made myself heard ? »

y/n : « Hell yeah you did ! My goddamn spine ouch... »

Tsrieya then apologized and feeling bad. She applied me some healing big leafs saying they will absorb the pain so I can sleep well. Her kick wasn't even that strong... I overreacted because I was half asleep, it just caught me by surprise.

Later that night I woke up few times, I don't really know what tore me from my sleep but I couldn't close my eyes anymore. I got arisen and went silently outside, not wanting to wake Reya up too. The dark sky was brighten up by all the shining stars and the planets, as mesmerizing as always.

I knew a spot where I could seat on a rock in the water not far away from here. I loved going there everytimes I had nightmares at night, it always made me feel better.