chapter 1

Hinata was walking to practice a little early so most of the team weren't there yet, when hinata turned the corner his eyes widened

(My tanahina heart is broken) Hinata's eyes started to fill with tears kiyoko and tanaka seen hinata and stopped kissing "h-hinata" tanaka said knowing he messed up bad "hinata its not what it looks like" kiyoko said after "how long has it been go...

Hinata's eyes started to fill with tears kiyoko and tanaka seen hinata and stopped kissing "h-hinata" tanaka said knowing he messed up bad "hinata its not what it looks like" kiyoko said after "how long has it been going on." Hinata said, "1 week..." Tanaka replied. Hinata then decided to walk out trying not to cry, once he walked out and shut the door behind him he started to run home with tears rolling down his face,

TANAKA'S POV

I messed up bad... I thought in my head kiyoko just looked at me "u should go check up on him." She said while i was just looking down feeling horrible, but i took her advice and went to go run after hinata, i could feel tears filling up my eye's as i ran to hinata's house i really hope that's where he went, once i finally got to his house i knocked on the door...

HINATA'S POV

I was in my room crying on my bed luckily natsu or my parents werent home, i dont want natsu seeing me like this..my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door i really hope its not who i think it is i then opened the door, just my luck it was tanaka. "H-hey..." Tanaka said, i looked up at him "do u need something" i replied as i didnt want to talk to him right now "no i just wanted to come check up on u" tanaka said while looking down at the floor "can i come in?" He asked finally looking at me "i guess" i said while moving over so he could come in,

THIRD PERSON POV

as tanaka walking in he took off his shoes and followed hinata to the couch and they both sat down, there was a awkward silence "look hinata..." Tanaka said hinata looked at him "im really sorry i never meant for you to find out like this" tanaka said while making eye contact with hinata "really? Or was it that u never wanted me to find out?"hinata said in serious tone "wha? Of course not i love u hinata!" Tanaka said while grabbing hinata's hands, hinata pulled his hands away "if u really loved me, u wouldnt have cheated on me in the first place" tanaka was silent hinata got up off the couch " im sorry tanaka but i think its best if we break up." Tanaka then got up as well and grabbed hinata's hands once again " i understand and i hope u find someone that will treat u better then i did.."tanaka then let go of hinata's hands " mhm and tell to kiyoko that she has a really great boyfriend and she better treat u good." Tanaka just nodded and walked out shutting the door behind him.

HINATA'S POV

once tanaka walked out i burst into tears i didnt want to break up but i think it was the best for him and i.. He obviously liked kiyoko and kiyoko liked him, i know I'll miss him but i hope i can get over him. I Decided not to go to practice today so i texted suga that i wasnt gonna be at practice today... i just need some time to think about what happened. but i hope kiyoko knows what she has...