chapter 7

hello everyone, this is part 7, sorry for how long it took for it to come out.
This is gonna be the only part that is coming out early, all the other parts will come out later than this. But anyways I hope you enjoy.
_________________________________________

Noyas pov

I decided to give hinata a call to see if he's free to come over today, I hope he is... I can't wait to tell him how I feel!

On call
Hinata
Noya

Hello?

Hey! Are u free today?

Yup! Do u need something?

No, but remember when I asked you if we could hang out soon?

Oh yeah! Do you wanna hang out?

Yes:) I have something really important to tell you.

Ok? See you soon.

Bye!

End of call

Well he'll be over anytime now, I should start getting ready.
I woke up way earlier than normal, I guess I'm just so use to getting up this early for practice. Since it's so early no one in my house is awake yet, but my mom should be waking up soon to go to work.

I tried to be as quiet as I could be while I got some clothes from my closet for after my shower.

*after noyas shower*

After I finished getting dressed, I combed and styled my hair as best as I could since I still had to make breakfast.
(Here's what he is wearing, or you can pick something yourself)

When I was heading down the haul I smelled something coming from the kitchen, which was weird

When I was heading down the haul I smelled something coming from the kitchen, which was weird. Im pretty sure I'm the only one awake.

As I was wondering who was in the kitchen, I heard my mothers voice,

"Noya is that you?" She questioned

Oh! It's just my mom, I completely forgot she was supposed to be going to work soon! I guess I was in the shower longer than I thought.

"Yea mom, it's me!" I answered

As I set down at the kitchen table, I remembered that hinata was probably on his way here rn, I started to feel a lump in my throat, I don't know why... I wanna confess to him, I guess I do feel a little guilty because of Tanaka... But I can't turn back now.

"Your breakfasts ready!"

My moms words snapped me back into reality. Well theres no point in second guessing myself, Tanaka cheated on him. That was his decision... Man whatever. I should just eat my breakfast.
(Here's the breakfast if you wanna see. Or pick one yourself)