Cheaper one

"You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you miss them."

"Im tired

"Im tired. " I said while looking down.

"Oh Hana, you're ridiculous," said my mother while looking at the guests "we just started this wonderful dinner, we are not going to leave the guests alone in the table, its disrespectful!"

"Don't be harsh darling, let the girl rest." Said Mrs. Kim, my mother's best friend since college, we were having a large dinner with Mrs. Kim, her husband and son. I have to mention the fact that my mother has a sick relationship with Mrs. Kim's son. Even though he is about in his 20s, the fact that my mother is 45 makes it worse. I'm not judging, because at the end of the day, who am I to judge someone's delightful immature thoughts. I was sick of my mother doing whimsical shitty stuff, im still her daughter and have to respect her but I hate her behavior.

"Its fine Mrs. Kim, I'm ecstatic and looking forward to this gathering." I faked a smile, comprehending well with my mother's fake nature.

"That's so sweet darling, I'm glad." Said Mrs. Kim with a warm smile. She turns to her son, what was his name again, oh yeah, Taehyung. "Tae, mind handing me the salad?" Asked him warmly.

"Of course." Said Taehyung with a warm resting voice, turning to his mother but still his eyes were all over me.

I felt weirded out, first time I sat on a table with him and being this close. I've always had inferior thought about this man. Since the day I heard my mother talking to him, I dreadfully hated him.

"So, Hana, what school are you going to? You seem pretty much Taehyung's age." Asked me Mr. Kim with a questionable look, as it was probably the first time he heard of me and saw me. Mostly because my mother loves to gatekeep her daughter to hide acting her slut behavior thinking it would be forgiven if she didn't have any children.

"I'm 20, I go to Harvard Law School." I said while trying not to keep eye contact with anyone in the table. I pretty much felt despise for everyone.

"Oh dear heavens! Taehyung finished Harvard last year, you guy's have a lot in common, I see" Said Mrs. Kim while keeping an eye on her son. She was joyfully trying to get me to talk to Taehyung and her actions seemed to annoy my mother, who had a soft spot for Taehyung, more like, sick love.

"Oh Aurora, I'm so glad we met after almost a decade, I missed your corny jokes and talks." Added my mother, trying to prevent the conversation about me getting any longer.

Mrs. Kim let's out a soft laugh, comprehending with my mother's nonsense. I was annoyed and pissed the whole night, I couldn't stay here any longer without having severe headaches.

"If you excuse me, I'm going to my room. Enjoy your meal." I said without even throwing my eyes at anyone. Luckily that move saved me.

          ***** a while later... *****

I heard more noise coming from downstairs. I assume they were leaving and my mother was wishing them a warm goodbye. Again, trying to get rid of Mrs and Mr Kim so she could have some alone time with a sweetheart Taehyung. Ew. She needs to put her shit together.

I put my ear to the doorknob trying to hear something and my ear catched something "Don't wait for me, I'll be late."

Huh? Late?

What was going on, was my mother secretly meeting up with him or something, if so, that's fucked up and I'm grossed out. I despise that woman so fucking much, no wonder her 5 husbands left her. No jokes, she has been married several times to several men who later on leave her because she cheats on them with guys way younger than herself.

More noise coming from downstairs and it sounded like kissing. Ew, ew and ew. I'll just try to prevent myself from hearing this disgusting capability. I put my headphones on and put myself to sleep after this rough long night.

"Author's note"

"Author's note"

Heyy!! Hope you enjoyed the first part of the book, it's not very clear and kind of nonsense at first but I'll make it more clear in the other parts and make the plot more interesting and understanding. English is not my first language so excuse my mistakes ♡ I hope you enjoy this book. Stay safe! Mwah.