Chapter two

"No matter where you go, you will always be in my heart."

A loud noise woke me up from my lucid dreaming, and, not gonna lie, I was thankful it did

A loud noise woke me up from my lucid dreaming, and, not gonna lie, I was thankful it did. Such a marvelous way to wake up, wait.. did I forget something? OH SHIT ITS MONDAY. I pick up my phone nervously to check the time and it was already 9:40 AM. "Shit.." I said under my breath as I quickly got out the bed. Running to my bathroom, knowing damn well I'm 2 hours late, suddenly I hear noises from downstairs. "Huh? What's going on..?" I said with a scared low voice. Our maid Mrs. Coolen was on her holiday break, and my mother at that time was at work. That meant I was supposedly home alone. Scared for my life, I turn into a little ball and try to run downstairs, only to see a familiar figure standing in the kitchen. No, it was not my mother nor Mrs. Coolen, it was Taehyung. I was surprised and shocked. Hiding in the stair case, trying to built my confidence, I achieve it and try to get up. But an unfamiliar ringtone stopped me. It was not my phone, it was probably his. I once again hide in the stair case, holding my breath so he doesnt suspect a thing.

"Yes?" answered a deep calm voice. I got shivers from how loud but low at the same time his voice was. Thankfully he put the phone in speaker while putting it in the countertop while also searching in the wine cabinet. "Hey babe!" said a familiar voice from across the phone. My heart dropped and I covered my mouth trying not to make a noise. It was my mother... What does she mean by babe? Are they meeting behind my back while I'm at school? My heart drops one more time as I try to calm myself down. What the fuck.

"I'm here, I'll be waiting for you with a little surprise," said Taehyung while holding my mother's favorite wine bottle. I could hear my mother's cold giggles that sent shivers down my spine. I couldnt do it anymore. I run up to my room and lock my door.

It took a while to proceed everything. So Taehyung and mother meet secretly while I'm at school. She sent Mrs. Coolen home for "holidays" so she could have alone time with him without anyone finding out. Trying to imagine what they are doing at that time and why they try to be alone during it, makes me sick. I wanna cry and shout. My mother going around with her best friends son that's my age, it disgusted me.

I haven't thought about how to be unnoticed by them. They will know I'm here and fuck me up. Should I go out the window or just leave from the front door while he isn't looking. My mother will be here any minute. I built my confidence and take a bag, put my clothes in it and drive to my best friends house and stay there for a while. I decided I wouldn't care if he saw me and I didn't feel shame, he should thought.

So that's why I do. I took my Dior bag, fill it with my clothes and makeup and left my room. My mind was fucked up and I didnt feel shit, I only felt confidence. I approached the stairs and that's where I felt regret...what do I do..what do I say..? That was all I was thinking about. But i thought I didn't have shit to worry about and that it was both their fault and they should deal with it. So I walk down the stairs confidently...

Walking down the stairs I made a loud noise so he could hear me. And he did. He turned his head slowly looking like his heart dropped.

Long eye contact happened. He was looking at me scared but trying not to show it. I looked at him with disgust, trying to shame him without saying any words.

"Wait," a cold hand grabs my wrist as I'm trying to leave. "Why-" he tried to say something but I cut him off by pushing him away to let go of my wrist.

"Care to explain? Why the fuck are you here?" I asked him shamelessly while looking dead in his eyes, while looking like I was confused. He took a minute to think of a solution to get out of this problem. "I-" he tried to speak but I cut him off again. "Why do you seem so shocked to see me in my own goddamn house?" I asked coldly.

"Look Hana, i can explain.." he said while looking down at me with pleading eyes, thinking he could charm me by looking at me sensually. It didn't work. I despise this man.

"Explain what? Instead of making up lies, try to hide from my mother the fact that I know what going on behind everyone's back." I turn my looks to head the front door.

"Wait, its not how it looks like anyways" He tired to explain himself again. "Taehyung, you're fucking foolish, how do you think your family react to you dating your own mothers best friend, which after all, is a middle aged woman, and just the fact that she is 45 and you just finished university makes it worse, I'm not saying this because you're fucking up with my mom behind my back and your family's back, I'm saying this as your friend, a friend the same age as you, you're fucking up your mind dealing with that woman. It feels like grooming and pedophilia, but since you're legally an adult you think it is okay. It's not, you literally could be her fucking son, and shame on you from trying to hide the fact you're doing this from everyone. After all you're doing this to yourself." I scolded him before the front door opened.

It was my mother. She looked at me shocked dead in my eyes. She was as shocked as her face turned grey and you could clearly see the gasp in her face.

"Here's your sweetheart." I said ironically to him before leaving both of them inside the house. I took a deep breath trying to hold my tears back.

I get in the car, ready to leave to my friend's Jungkooks house, as he was my comfort person and could be the only person to understand me. I suddenly heard my mom screaming my name.

"HANA! HANA!! GET BACK HERE" she was screaming her lungs out. I once again took a deep breath and unlocked my belt getting out the car with a death stare in my face.