T H I R T E E N

england national handball team

chilly
shaw
after this can you edit jude
onto a baby bell
considering that's his name on here

TW: toxic relationship

Jude had kept his distance from Elle all night but made sure to stand relatively close to the couple so he could see them just in case of anything occurring where she might need him.

So far, all seemed as well as could be, even if Jude had noticed that she was almost a dimmed version of her usual self and was keeping to herself rather than bouncing about and talking to everyone.

He watched as Mason walked up to the couple, hugging Elle as he greeted her but Jude didn't miss the look that Alfie had given the girl as she stepped away from Mason, almost like his touch burned. The interaction was brief but clearly not brief enough to avoid an argument. He could see Mason clearly still stood nearby in another conversation but still listening in to the couple as he had witnessed the reaction from Alfie.

Elle felt her heart rate increase as Alfie turned to her and placed a hand around her wrist.

"It's been a good night so far, hasn't it?" She tried to act as normal as possible to avoid any arguments. "Hasn't it?" she repeated the question incase he hadn't heard.

Instead he still looked at her blankly.

"What's up? What have I done?" Elle did not want to have an argument here where there were loads of people about to hear and judge.

"You are having a great night aren't you. Clearly with that guy" Elle stepped back and looked at him with knitted eyebrows.

"What guy?" She had spent the whole night glued to his side and had barely spoken to anyone to avoid any situation. She felt embarrassed as she closed her arms over herself and almost made herself smaller to shrink away from Alfie and whatever the problem was.

"That guy that you were just flirting with. In front of me, I'm so sick of you, no respect" the blonde girl flinched and went to place a hand on his arm.

"That's mason, he's engaged to Talia, I was just talking to him I swear" she nodded her head in the direction of Talia and caught eyes with a certain Dortmund player who was watching this unfold but unable to hear what was being said. He noticed the look in her eyes and was about to start walking over.

"You just-" Alfie was unable to finish the sentence as a beer went flying over his back, knocking him forward as a 'shocked' Mason Mount popped out from behind me.

"Oh Nelly! Oh goodness me!" Mason lifted a hand to cover his mouth in shock as Talia also walked over with confusion all over her face at the scene in front of her., trying to find out what situation her fiancé had gotten himself into now.

"I am so sorry mate, I must have tripped" Elle looked down at the completely clear wood that covered the floor before looking back up at Mason and feeling incredibly grateful for the Chelsea player.

"Yeah, whatever, where is the bathroom?" Mason directed the beer covered Alfie to the bathroom before turning back to Elle with concern.

The night went on as normal, Elle had quickly walked away from Mason and Talia, attempting to avoid the conversation that was bound to happen that she wasn't ready for yet.

Alfie had insisted on going to bed minutes after the clock struck midnight as they entered a new year and so they made their way upstairs to the guest room of the house where they were staying.

She shrugged her coat off, hanging it up next to the door before making her way to the dressing table. Slumping into the chair before taking the pins out from her hair as she saw Alfie approaching her in the reflection of the mirror.

He placed a hand on her shoulder which she shrugged off not in the mood after everything that had occurred.

He tried again placing his hand lower until Elle once again moved it away. Alfie even tried a third time before Elle spoke up.

"Alf, no, i'm not in the mood" She didn't look at him while grabbing a cotton pad to remove her makeup. The lump in her throat constantly growing.

"You always say no. I have needs and you are my girlfriend so" She wasn't sure what he was suggesting with the last part of the suspect and chose to ignore it.

"I'm just tired. It's been a long night and I don't feel very well" She wanted to change into comfier clothes but thought that would only make the situation worse.

"Well I have to get it from somewhere, Elle, so don't blame me if I cheat" Her eyes didn't leave the table as the comment slapped her round the face. Her first thought was that he wouldn't but that didn't last as her hand went round to the zipper of her dress and let the silk fall to the floor.

However, the sound of the door opening quickly halted her stepping out of the dress as she thought Alfie was leaving.

"If you dare take another fucking step towards her" The accent of the voice caused her head to whip up as she saw Jude walking closer to move in between the two.

"Mate, honestly just leave, we are fine. I don't know who the fuck you think you are." Alfie had started to get louder, catching the attention of Declan Rice as he walked past to go to the toilet.

"Woah, woah, woah. What's happening in here?" Declan looked at the situation in front of him. Elle was stood in her underwear with Jude acting as a shield in front of here while Alfie looked infuriated.

"Can you grab Elle a hoodie or shirt from Masons room?" Jude tried to take the calm route to not shake up the girl anymore. He hadn't looked at her face yet, not ready to see the look after what he had just heard while making his way back from the toilet. He didn't know the couple had gone to bed until he had heard Elle telling Alfie stop in a frustrated tone.

"Alfie, I think it's best if you leave, i'm sure Mason would absolutely not want you in his house and would drag you out by your throat if he heard what I just did" Jude nodded his head to the door. He ignored the response from the boy as he grumbled and stormed out the door.

It was at this moment that Declan returned with a shirt in hand, throwing it to Jude, who passed it back to Elle. He waited a few seconds before turning around to see the girl now not in her underwear.

However, the look on her face was enough to scratch at his heart.

"I'm sorry" Jude saw the lip of the girl wobble much like it did in Dubai before he opened his arms and she walked into them. He heard the click of the door shutting as Declan left the pair.

"Don't be silly, Elle, You don't have anything to be sorry for" He was annoyed that she had gotten used to apologising for everything she did when she didn't need to.

A/N: alfie needs to watch his back. i think this is the most drama that's happened in one of my chapters😭 also