Uncle Brownie

(Trigger warning ⚠️drug use⚠️)

Eagle's POV:

     Me, Bear, Willie Jack, and Elora were driving down the road, y'know, chillin'. Then we hit a dang dead deer. We got out to check it out.

     "Gosh." Bear sighed. "Bet some old white folks did this. Wanna put him in the trunk and we can make backstrap tonight?"

     "For real?" Elora asked him.

     "Yeah."

     "I swear if you get blood on my grandma's car..." Elora warned him.

     "We'll put a tarp under it. We got one in the back, right?" I asked her.

"I'll get the legs. Open the trunk.... Gross, gross, gross." Bear said in disgust.

We put the deer in the trunk and took off to Elora's uncle's place.

     "Wait, so you think your uncle knows how to do a curse?" Willie Jack asked Elora.

     "A curse?" Elora asked back.

     "I told you I have their hair!" Willie Jack said about the NDN mafia kid's hair. "Didn't you say he was like, tradish or summ."

     Now me, I don't really believe in that whole curse thing but I suppose it's a way to get rid of your enemy. Not recommend though, don't do this at home, love everyone.

     "I mean, yeah, he's tradish," Elora told Willie Jack. "but I don't think he's like a medicine man or a wizard."

     "How'd you even get their hair in the first place?" Bear asked her. "I thought you were joking."

     "Auntie B." I told him. Willie Jack's been tryna get back at the NDN mafia since we almost fought them at the Indian Clinic. I saw her go to Auntie B, who cuts hair, and she asked for Jackie's and I'm sure the other's hair. If you forgot, Jackie is the little leader of the NDN mafia. "She cuts their hair."

     "Fuck, it looks like they have bugs, too." Willie said looking at the hair in the plastic bag.

     "Disgusting." Bear mumbles.

     "We're in the boonies." Willie Jack said, seeing as our surroundings look all mysterious and what-not.

     "Yeah, Elora, it feels like we're lost right now, man." Bear told her. "We've been driving around in circles, and still have no idea why we're gonna go look for him." He was talking above her Uncle Brownie.

     "I already told you, he knows how to fight." Elora told him.

     "Never fucking listen, man." Willie said.

     "Uncle's badass. Legend has it, he knocked out ten people in under two minutes. Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam." Elora repeated. Ten people in under two minutes. That's crazy.

     "For real?" I asked her in disbelief.

     "Two minutes?" Bear asked. "Fuck." He sighed.

     "Legendary." Elora said again.

     "Let's go find him, then." Willie Jack said.

     Elora then outta nowhere hit the brakes real fast.

     "Fuck, man! Geez." Bear squealed. That was kinda funny.

     "Alright. This is it." Elora told us.

     "This? Are you sure?" Bear asked.

     "Mm-hmm."

The sign on the tree said "STAY OUT FUCKERS". Well that's totally welcoming.