Sisters best-friends brother

It all started in November.
"Harry! Pheobe just texted me and said that her brother called you cute"
He paused, and turned to face Lyla.
"What, no no that can't be true,"
He stared at his sister in disbelief,
"No I swear Ara said after her brother picked her up he called you cute,"
"That's funny because I called him hot on my way out,"
"Harry your kidding oh my I have to tell her," Lyla said rushing out of the room, but Harry realised it was too late to stop her.

It was the middle of winter break and school was the last thing on Harry's mind. With Sirius and Remus visiting and his sister Lyla's entourage of 15 year old girls occupied the house most days. It hadn't been help that his sister was digging around in his love life.
After the tragic ending of Ginny and him in 6th year (due to the fact he was having a sexuality crisis) Lyla had been practically squealing at the fact of setting up a date.

He sighed as he picked up his phone dialing the number of the only person who could keep him sane in these moments.

She barely picked up before he was on a roll.
"Sarah. Me you picnic by the tennis courts, you down?"
'Uhh yeah give me like 5 to get ready'
"Thank youuuuu," he hung up before grabbing his things and leaving.

"So you know how my mom is having people over for new years?"
"Yeah? Harry what is this about?"
"What if I ask her to invite the Malfoy's," sarah smirked at his confession.
Despite being a muggle sarah had always been Harry's best friend, they met in elementary school and see each-other over every break. She knew everything about his life and especially his huge crush on Draco Malfoy
"Absolutely yes."
"But like I don't know I mean do you think Draco would even come?"
"I mean his sister is gonna be there so maybe she can give him a nudge- give me one of those," she reached over stealing a chip from Harry's bag.
"Ok ok so I need to discreetly make sure he will be there,"
"Yes,"
"And you won't be there?"
"No unfortunately I'm out of town to visit my dad,"
"What am I gonna do without you," Harry whined throwing himself in her lap,
"Get this boy to kiss you at midnight like the true princess you are," she smiled booping his nose and pushing him off her lap, and started heading over to the car. Harry smiled before following behind.

"So mom who's coming this weekend," he asked hoping for good news. Lily turned to look at him.
"Well we have the Weasley's, your Uncles obviously, The long bottoms- but Neville isn't coming unfortunately, and the Narcisa and Draco, and of course Lylas friends ." Harry held back a grin. He gave her a hug before exiting the room.

He sat in his room that night, one night before the New Year's party.
He'd shuffled through his closet about three times before deciding on something he think would work, the 'sexiest' (not) outfit he owned. He knew that he looked ridiculous, in a mesh shirt with black sweatpants, but he figured if he's gonna make an approach, he's gotta have some kind of *look*. He threw on a sweater before making his way out of his room.

The party started off lame, 7pm and the Weasley and long bottoms had arrived. Fred and George were chatting with Sirius and James, probably about quidditch, Remus in a conversation with Molly and Arthur, and he noticed the absence of the rest besides a bored looking Ginny.

"Hey Gin, what's up where's Ron?"
"Spending new years with Hermione off somewhere, probably fucking," He laughed before sitting down.
"I know Lyla and her friend Stella are upstairs, and they've got some fire whiskey," he whispered.
"Sign me up," she said nearly jumping off the couch, Harry grabbed her hand as they walked up to the third floor.

Lyla and her three friends were sat in a circle playing never have I ever when they arrived. Shots dished out evenly between the group.
"Harry, Ginny, we're just about to start Pheobe is almost here!," Lyla yelled excitedly, but if pheobe was almost here that meant someone else was almost there as well.
"I love that sweater Harry!," Lyla's friend Bailey started, just as he was about to thank her she interrupted, "and for the record, you and Draco should totally date." His eyes widened as he stared at her in shock, the rest of the girls giggling and mumbling in agreement.
"How about you shut the fuck up," He retorted and Bailey laughed harder. He smiled.

He and Ginny took their spot in the circle pouring out their shots when Phoebe came barging in with a painfully hot he-who-should-pin-me-down-on-this-carpet behind her. He looked incredible in an outfit nearly identical to Harry's, only his t-shirt was way to tight and hugged his toned form in ways Harry couldn't imagine, and his sweats were grey, and everything seemed to be on display... everything.

Harry swallowed hard and he turned to take a sip of some spiked soda.
"So now that everyone's here, let's start this shit," Lyla said hanging out the last shot to Draco.

7 rounds in and Harry was 3 shots deep, some others not so lucky. They took a break for bathroom and food purposes and Harry went down to his room and into the bathroom, Draco and Ginny following behind, he figured it was now or never to make a move. He took off his sweater revealing the mesh top resting smoothly against his chest, throwing on some cologne and heading out of the bathroom. Draco was in the bathroom just outside his room and he was so close to being there and seeing him. Harry fidgeted in his clothes.

"Oh wow, finally making your move then?" Ginny said entering the room.
"Shut up shhh," he hushed pointing to the door across the hall, hearing the sound of the sink turning on. Draco stepped out of the bathroom stepping over to Harry's room opening the door gently.
"May I come in?" He asked, as Harry turned away to hide the blush on his face. Ginny nodded and he stepped in the room.
"I was just heading to grab some water bottles would anyone like one?" Ginny asked and Harry turned to face her nodding and staring in disbelief. He mouthed the word traitor as she left the room.

"So, happy almost new year," Draco said turning to face him. Harry smiled back. Dracos eyes darted around Harry's mesh covered torso and Harry reached a hand up to scratch his neck. He gulped. Now or never.
"Uhh so, you called me cute, I think your hot, and if you're in the market for a new years kiss," he looked away shyly as Draco's stare burned the side of his head. He risked a glance back to see Draco pushing off of the wall he was leaning against. He kicked the door shut and walked closer until he was inches from Harry's face. He was tall, only a few inches taller than Harry but it made a difference, his eyes were a beautiful stormy gray and staring directly into his. One moment they stood staring and the next Harry felt himself being spun around and pinned against the wall, Draco's lips moving ferociously against His. A knock at the door broke them apart and Harry moved to answer it, he cracked it open to see Ginny waiting.
"So should I go upstairs alone or?" She whispered. He took the two bottles of water out of her hand before shutting the door behind himself and twisting the lock.

"So—" he was barely finished speaking before Draco was on his lips again. He could feel the alcohol affecting his brain, with blood starting to pool in his groin. Draco pushed him over to the bed as he fell back lying flat on the mattress. Draco stared down at him; from this angle, Harry saw the way the purple light of the lamp reflected off his pale skin, he looked euphoric like pulled from a different universe to fulfill all of Harry's dreams. But alas he was only a boy. A boy towering above him at this very moment, staring down at Harry like he was the only thing that existed in the world. Harry could feel the blush creeping up his neck and filling his cheeks, but he didn't care.  He reached up for the top of Draco's shirt pulling him down against his lips. The kiss was harsh and needy as their bodies flushed against each other.

After 20 minutes passed Ginny got worried, the clock was nearing midnight. She trudged down the stairs to the second floor pressing her ear to the door of Harry's room. All she heard was silence, she hesitated before knocking.
"Hey Harry it's less than 10 minutes till midnight, and drinks are running low." She spoke through the door.

Nearly 10 seconds later a very disheveled Harry opened the door.
"We will be up in just a minute," he smiled, as innocently as possible.
"Harry?"
"Yes Ginny?"
"Your shirts on backwards,"

A/N happy new year everyone! Might do a part 2 just have no inspiration at the moment (though this is slightly inspired by life currently *sigh*)