Needing Help

Jayden POV

*THUNDER
*LIGHTENING

I woke up with a gasp another night with barely any sleep I looked over at Adrian who wasn't there? I looked at her clock to see it was 6:30p.m, huh, it hasn't been that long since practice.

I got up and went to the kitchen to see Emma looking for something in the kitchen.

" Ma'am, are you ok? And where's Adrian?" I asked her as she turned to look at me with a smile.

" Oh please call me Emma, yes I'm ok, and Adrian and Sarah went out for a run." Emma told me with a smile which I returned back as she continued.

" I was going to go shopping after they came back but the food would be cold by the time they got back so I'm at a lose because, I need this seasoning but we don't have it." She said with a sigh I felt bad but that's when an idea came to mind.

" I could buy it for you." I suggested making her eyes widen.

" Are you sure?"

" Yeah of course."

" Thank you Jayden bit you better wear a coat." She said with kindness as I smiled giving her a nod as I walked back upstairs into the bedroom going through my stuff realizing that I would have to barrow one of Adrian's so I pulled out my phone to ask for permission.

Me- Rian, you there?

Rian- Yes, do you need something beautiful?

Me- Yes I do umm may I barrow one of your hoodies?

Rian- Sure love, but what for?

I was surprised by the new nickname I blushed as I read the text again but quickly replied.

Me- Your mama needs something from the store for dinner so I offered to go get it. 😁

Rian- Even in the storm? Won't you be scared? Will you be ok?

I smiled as I read her text.

Me- I'll be fine Rian.

Rian- You promise?

Me- I promise.

Rian- Ok but call or text me if you need ANYTHING ok?

Me- Ok

Rian- Alright love, see you soon and be careful.

Me- Ok Rian, see you soon too and I will.

After our conversation I out my phone in my back pocket and took a look at Adrian's hoodies and ended up picking a navy blue hoodie with a black claw mark over the hoodie.

I put it on, grabbed my wallet, and went into the kitchen gave Emma a short goodbye before leaving the house now on rout to the store.