Ch5

"This universe are not meant for us, Lisa. When we die let us meet in another timeline when we are strangers with memories in our hearts." Taehyung said to me with a teary eyes. I am conscious what is happening.

"We should play violin together again." I said to him while he is walking away. I didn't knew how much the time is running at me. I glance back at the starry sky and laid on the grass as if nothing happened.

Seulgi found Lisa lying on the grass while the shooting stars is brightening like her eyes. She heard Lisa make a wish upon the dark sky filled with beauty of the universe.

"I wish we could reverse the time..." Lisa said with her eyes closed.

Seulgi is cooled with the wish. She does not bother making a wish anymore, all she care is that Lisa fortune life.

"Taehyung!" Lisa shouted at the man carrying his violin. Until she noticed a girl carelessly holding his hand. Her heart freeze at that moment when he looked at her with that strange eyes

"May I ask why you called me? I meant no disrespect but who are you? Perhaps you are looking for the musical practice room?" He ask while the girl standing beside him looked at me with that mean attitude.

"Yeah I was looking for that room. Thanks for helping me find it." I said walking away from them but he ask one more question.

"How do you knew my name?"

I answered "Because you reminded me of someone that his name is 'Taehyung'. I was surprised that I guess your name right because of It."

He gave her a confuse look but continue to let it off. Lisa on the other hand looks pale and zone out of reality while in the restroom. Seulgi notice her and grab Lisa in the cafeteria.

"So do you know the consequences?" Seulgi ask Lisa since she is the one that see her while making a deal with the God.

Lisa said to her that she knew what will happened. But the thing is, it hurt somewhere in her heart. She does not know why.

"Lisa... Taehyung forgot all of your memories 
And that girl next to him are his girlfriend. Might shock you but they are dating for a year now. The timeline change because of the unfaithful loyalty you did."

Lisa went back on her house feeling exhausted this day. She regret finding about him on the past. Lisa cleaned her room and found many letters containing Taehyung handwritten papers when she is away in the town.