Surrender

I was about to go to the bathroom when I was pinned against the wall. His hands kept roaming around my body like he was trying to memorise me. It made me moan, he stopped abruptly and looked into my eyes. "Do you have a boyfriend Victoria?", he asked, his face emotionless.

"No. Do you have a girlfriend?", I asked while panting. Trying to regain my sanity because I figured the conversation was not going to be sexual. "I'm divorced. I have four kids. Two boys, two girls. My third child is about the same age as you. Is that ok with you?", he asked pulling back completely making me whimper.

He was giving me a choice. I was speechless. He went further away from me and sat on the edge of my bed, looking at me. "I have a complicated past and I need you to know that now because I intend to commit to you and only you. But I can't lie to you either. I'm a 58-year-old man and am single because I chose to be. When I saw you at the supermarket I couldn't help myself. You've woken a part inside me that has been dead for a very long time. I want you Victoria", he said without looking elsewhere.

"I know it's a lot but I couldn't let myself get carried away without telling you the truth. If you're not into it tell me now", he said then stood up and walked towards me. He lifted my chin to meet my eyes. "Talk to me V. Tell me what you want and I'll do it. Even if it means never seeing you again", he said the last part with furrowed brows. It was like it pained him to say it.

"I want you", I finally said. He didn't dare ask me twice. He kissed me with full force. Pinning me to the wall once again. I held on to his broad shoulders as he sucked my neck over and over again. Then he started removing my clothes one after the other.

He placed me on the bed. He started kissing my body slowly making me scream in pleasure until he was hovering over me. He caged me between his muscular arms making me run my fingers over them and whimper when I found him covered with a shirt. It made him chuckle. He pulled back and then removed his clothes. After finding a condom in his pocket he returned to his old position. My eyes roamed his tattooed hands. They looked amazing. I kissed his tattoos making him moan.

"You like them?", he asked and I moaned a yes. I felt his member moving on my thigh. It made me wet. He smirked which made him look like the bad boys that everyone warns us about but we never listen.

"Put the condom on", he said while kneeling in front of me. I took the packet and tore it. My eyes never looked away from his hungry ones. He looked like a predator. I reached for his member and covered it slowly earning a curse from him. I swallowed hard thinking of how he will feel when he is inside me.

"Turn", he said with a deep voice, making me turn into a doggy position fast. He smacked my ass cheeks twice, then touched my neck as he entered me. I screamed so loud I think the neighbours are going to file a complaint. When he was all the way in he started kissing my spine slowly making me shiver. I wanted him to move but he was making me wait so I pushed back into him. "No patience kitten?", he asked then started moving in and out of me.

"Fuck! You feel incredible. Fuck!", he said reducing his speed. The moment he kissed my shoulder I knew I was never going to get enough of this man. "You're mine Ambrose", i found myself saying with a moan making him chuckle. He increased his pace making my back arch. He made me cum over and over again. When I thought he had enough of me he put me in positions I never thought existed. By the time he was satisfied, I was a crying mess. Good tears by the way.

"That was amazing. I have never had sex like that since I was born", I said while panting. "Me too", he said making me turn to look at him. We both started laughing. "Let's take a shower before we feel lazy and sleep like this", I said trying to get out of bed but he pulled me back. "We will do that in a few hours, come back to bed. I want to hold you", he said with his eyes half open.

"The sex smell doesn't bother you?", I asked while remembering how Allen hated sleeping without taking a shower after sex. He used to say the stickiness and the smell just made him feel nauseous.

"No it does not kitten now come here", he said with a smile on his face as he pulled me to his chest. He kissed my forehead as his hand traced random patterns on my back. I can get used to this. I thought as I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of a running shower. There was a suit on my love sofa and two cups of takeaway coffee with a snack bag. "Good morning", Ambrose said emerging from my bathroom. "JC brought us breakfast. Just coffee and sandwiches. Don't get too excited", he said bringing me the brown paper bag and one cup of coffee.

I took them and continued checking him out as he got dressed. He looked even sexier under the sunlight. He went to my dressing table and combed his hair then came to sit with me.

"Is it to your liking?" he asked, sipping his coffee. "Yes. I love cappuccino", I said then took a bite of the sandwich. It was heaven. "This is so nice. Where did he get it from?", I asked taking a second bite. It made him smile. "A friend of mine has a cafe next to where I live so I told JC to pass by and order my usual", he said like it wasn't a big deal. I memorised the name on the takeaway cup so that I could check them out on Instagram. "I have to go now kitten. I'll call you later", he said then kissed my forehead.