Davi Lucca

"Ney I'm so nervous." I say with a serious tone. Fiddling with my fingers. Today I am meeting my boyfriend's son. Davi. I'm good with kids don't get me wrong. I can't wait to bring him to games and try to be the best I can to him.

"Amor you are going to be just fine, I promise." He grabs my hand while the other is driving, he kisses it and brushes his thumb over my knuckles. I have seem to find a liking in that. It's a sense of comfort.

We pull into the parking garage of Carolinas apartment complex. We get out of the car and make our way to the elevator. I've met Carolina, we are good friends because we met at a game once. She's lovely, and a great mother. We walked and talked about all the things we love, neymar, and of course Davi. I take a deep breath as we arrived at the apartment.

"It's ok amor, Davi will love you. I'm certain." He gives me a quick peck on the lips and the door opens. We are greeted by a familiar face. We give hugs and I hear a young voice.

'Papi!" A toddler with blonde hair comes running around the corner and jumps on his father. Neymar's face lights up with excitement. He sets Davi down.

"Davi, meet Y/N, Y/N meet Davi." Neymar says with a bright smile.

I bend down to his height and I hold my hand out for a hand shake.

"Hello Davi! I'm Y/N, I'm so happy to finally meet you!" I say with a bright smiles. I get no response from him, instead he runs into my arms and hugs me. Making me fall on my bum. Neymar and Carolina start to laugh and Davi starts to giggle.

"I know who your are!" He says stepping back from our long embrace.

"Davi was stalking Ney on instagram and came across your account and did some stalking.." Carolina says scratching her neck.

We laugh and went to eat. The food was amazing, yet it was time to go. Ney and I get Davi next week. As we start to say our goodbyes I finally get to Davi. Who gives me another big hug and says,

"I can't wait to see you next week mama!" I feel my eyes start to become blurry. I knew I would never get the "mãe" experience until I have a child on my own. Yet nothing has ever felt so euphoric than this.

"Until next week amor." I say setting him down and grabbing Neymar's hand. The door shuts behind us and I can't help but smile. We get in the car and Neymar starts to talk.

"See not bad at all amor, he loves you already." Ney says grabbing my hand and kissing me.

"I'm glad he does, yet I do wanna be called mae soon." I say keeping my head forward.

I feel his eyes look straight at me and stare. I turn my head to meet his beautiful Hazel eyes. Can you blame me? Who wouldn't want to have a child with a 5'9, Brazilian, hazel eyed, football player???

"Let's get to work amor." He says, flashing me with his bright teeth.

Tonight is gonna be a long one, lets say that.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/n

hey guys its like 12:3o so I'm going to bed n tmmr is New Year's Eve so ill try and get something out by then! Love u guys n stay safe.