please, shut up.

neymar pov:

"GIVE GOOD BUT YOU LIE HARD AND YOU LOVE EM BUT YOU STAY HARD AND I LOVE THAT SO I LET YOU HANG IT FOR A BIT-"
my girlfriend sings at the top of her lungs.

she's been doing this for the past 2 hours.

2 fucking hours.

"Y/N-" i try to squeeze in.

"KICK IT WITH YO FRIENDS GET YO EGO TIGHT OH YOU FADED GOOD FREAKY FOR THE NIGHT SHIT IT ALL DEPEND ON YOUUUUUUUU." she yells cutting me off,

ever since i told her we are going to sza, she has non stop screaming the lyrics to every song.

in the car,

in the kitchen,

in the bathroom,

in the living room,

at the fields,

in the bed,

in her dreams,

even while shitting.

"Y/N CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP." i yell and hear the music pause.

"what did you just say?" her beautiful head poking through the door.

"could you please shut up?" i say again with a smile.

i deeply regret saying that.

because now she's singing from the bedroom while cleaning up. mind you i'm doing work in the bedroom.

"ITS BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I WILD OUT, FEELIN WIDE OPEN LIKE WHY GIVE A BUMB BROTHER LIKE 3 MINUTES SIX FIGURES GOT MY NAME ON IT, HIDE NOW CAUSE YOU CAME ON IT. HYPE OFF A HUNNA EIGHTY SECONDS THATS 3 MINUTES BROTHER PIPE DOWN." she yells, making the hype off a hunna eighty second more louder.

"did you just say i cum fast?" i say pausing the music.

"can you please shut up?" she says playing the music.

"IVE BEEN LOOKIN GOOD, IVE BEEN FEELIN NICE WORKIN ON MY AURA CLEANING UP WORKING OVETIME YOU BEEN GETTIN BORIN SO." she says still looking at me.

————-y/n pov——————
was i trying to piss him off? yes. is it working? yes. and am i going to keep doing it? yes.

so his main source of weakness, davi and i 😁

i leave the room with the music still playing and bring back davi.

i understand what im doing is wrong so i guess i'll make it up to him.

since davi spends a lot of time with me while he is training, he has learned the words to open arms and loves it. so we are going to sing it.

"davi amor, want to sing open arms to papi!!" i say picking him up and he happily giggles.

we walk back into the room and with the 7 year old we start dining open arms. (pretend he's 7 fuckers)

"push me away i'll be right here, i'll be right here with open open open arms." we both sing walking over to neymar with our arms open asking for a hug.

HE STARTS SINING TRAVIS'S PART.

i think i just feel inlove with him all over again.

"for you i trusttt." he singing lightly.

"just don't switch sides." we sining in unison.

"since when did you know open arms ney?" i ask.

"you play it do much amor how could i not know it?" he says kissing my neck.

well shit.

"now can you please shut up?"

—-a/n—-
KM SORRH THESE R SO SHORT

BUT IF YALL COULDNT TELL I LOVE MUSIC AND SZA AND LOT OF MY CHAPTERS ARE BASED OF MUSIC AND SZA SO 😁😍☝🏽
ALSO IM SEEING HER ON THURSDAY IM SO EXCITED ISNAJANS