Lord Richard Edward Howard II Part One

He was the grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior who is the younger brother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he was born in 2215 and he wasn't expected to succeed his father to the Dukedom or Territory of Norfolk on Star Base 12.

Lord Richard Edward Howard is a tall, dark, and handsome and he is well educated and he loves sports, but he loves reading, literature and he wears his heart on his sleeve. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard doesn't care what his father thinks or does and he won't be ruled by him and he doesn't believe that aristocrats don't marry for love, as he refuses to marry the woman that his father has picked out for him in 2233, and ...

Lord Richard Edward Howard doesn't care what his father thinks or does and he won't be ruled by him and he doesn't believe that aristocrats don't marry for love, as he refuses to marry the woman that his father has picked out for him in 2233, and he waits to marry the woman of his dreams and she is Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois, the daughter of Lord Philip Valois of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Richard Edward Howard incurs the wrath of his dominating father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and he is told " You did exactly what you damn uncle did to your grandfather?" 

"Do you know what that did, Lord Richard Edward?" Lord Charles Andrew SR asks

"Yes Sir. I know.  My dear Uncle Lord Frederick William II lost his place in succession to the  Dukedom and Territory of Norfolk and you became our grandfather's heir." Lord Richard Edward explains " I am not the oldest son here father, Lord Charles Andrew JR is and he has a heir." 

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is only two years old and there is Lady Eliza Katherine as well." Lord Richard Edward Howard explains.

"Listen here old man. I won't marry a woman that I don't love." Lord Richard Edward states," I am only 18 years old and I want to attend college and make something out of myself."  

"I don't want to rely on the Howard money. I want to be like my uncle, Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Richard Edward tells his father.

"Both my brothers married who they were suppose and  Lord Charles Andrew JR is far from happy and Lord Edwin William puts on  a good show." Lord Richard Edward explains.

"You marry my youngest brother to the widow of Lord Richard Rich, and not six months later is she a widow and she has money and you marry her to Lord Edwin William." Lord Richard William explains.

"Oh! She brought with her the Earldom of Essex Territory but my brother will not inherit it  but their child will." Lord Richard William tells his father.

"Lord John Devereux who traveled with your great-great-grandfather was your great-great-grandmother's brother and he claimed the eastern territory of Star Base 12  in 2164, and in 2166 he had a son, Lord Edward Devereux and he had a son,  Lord Richard Devereux and it was Lord Richard Devereux who had Lady Penelope Devereux who married your brother.   The Prime Directive written was established by your great-great-grandfather and the others that traveled with him when they first settled on Star Base 12. " Lord Charles Andrew SR explains.

"The Prime Directive stated we may not interfere in any other Territory or Dukedom, Marquess, Earldom, Viscountcy , or Barony." Lord Charles Andrew SR states.

"Lord Richard Edward. There is dire consequences if any of us interfere.' Lord Charles Andrew SR states.

Finally in 2247, Lord Richard Edward Howard marries his lady love, Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois  and in September of 2250 they are blessed with their first born child, a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II and in 2256 a daughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard II is the first cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and the second cousin of Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard and the first cousin once removed to Lord Frederick William Howard III, and he is first cousin once removed to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and nephew to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II marries Lady Susan Virginia Bell in 2275, and in September of 2276, they give birth to their first child, a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard III who is the second cousin to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane,  Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard creates his favorite cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II the Duke of Wessex Territory in the name of their great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard and his successor is his son, Lord Richard Edward Howard III.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II is Lord Andrew Charles Howard biggest ally and he will never betray him like Lord Frederick William Howard III, Lord Richard William Carey,  Lord Thomas William Howard and Lord David William Beck will because it was Lord Andrew Charles that created him Duke of Wessex Territory and he loves and respects his first cousin for bringing his father back into the family after their grandfather disowned and disinherited him.