The Three Eldest Daughters of The Marchioness of Pembroke Territory

She is the eldest great-granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Westminster Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and she is the granddaughter of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard Edward Howard III, Duke of Wessex Territory and she is the daughter of  Lady Karissa Ann Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard IV.

Lord Frederick William Howard IV is the great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard II and his son, Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lady Mary Henrietta Grey, the daughter of the Duke of Suffolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa Ann Howard is the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Frederick William Howard through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior,  and his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and through his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and through his eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and her father, Lord Richard Edward Howard III who is also the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, and his second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and his son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Howard II, Duke of Wessex Territory. 

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard is a true Howard through her mother and father, who are both the great-great-grandchildren of Lord Frederick William Howard and through his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and through his sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and through their sons, Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and through their children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and through her mother, Lady Karissa Ann and through her father, Lord Frederick William Howard IV and through paternal grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard III the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard was born on February 1, 2320 on Imbolc out at Beltane Manor and when she arrived her mother decided to name her Lady Victoria Elizabeth after the two greatest Queens of England, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth I because they ushered the dawn of a new age in England with their reigns. 

Queen Victoria was a direct descendant of Princess Margaret Tudor the eldest daughter of King Henry VII of England and Queen Elizabeth of York and she married King James IV of Scotland and had one son, King James V of Scotland and by her second husband, Lord Archibald Douglas, Earl of Angus they had a daughter, Lady Margaret Douglas who married Lord Matthew Stuart, Earl of  Lennox and King James V married Marie De Guise and they had Mary Queen of Scots who married her first half cousin, Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, and they had King James VI and I of England and he had King Charles I of England who Princess Elizabeth who married Frederick V of Bohemia and they had Princess Sophia and she had King George I of England who had King George II of England who was the grandfather of King George III of England who had Prince Edward, Duke of Kent who had Queen Victoria. 

King Henry VII had King Henry VIII who married the great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk, Lady Anne Boleyn and she had Queen Elizabeth I who was the great-great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk who was the grandson of Lord Thomas de Mowbray, the 1st Mowbray Duke of Norfolk through his elder daughter, Lady Margaret who married Sir Robert Howard. 

When Lady Victoria Elizabeth was born she would the last one that her second cousin twice removed, Lord David William Beck Senior would deliver before his death in 2325 as her second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III, the grandson of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart who is the eldest son of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Howard-Carey nee Lowell was born in May of 2320. 

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard would inherit The Dukedom and Territory from her mother, Lady Karissa Ann and from her great-great-grandfather, she would inherit the Viscountcy of Fairfax Territory and The Dukedom and territory of Windsor for her father, Lord Frederick William Howard IV, but in the year of 2342, she would give it to her brother, Lord Frederick William Howard V and the Fairfax to her sister, Lady Susan Virginia Howard.