Day 2 - Fingering

I'm back y'all 😘 enjoy!

-

Ava...Ava!! Sara moaned

"You said my name?"

Shit. Sara thought to herself. In all the years her an Ava had been together, she had never, EVER, done something this embarrassing. She didn't even know she was having a sex dream until she woke up with a pulsing clit and Ava breathing down her neck. She was still half asleep and her vision wasn't working too well, but she could see Ava's smirk even in the dark.

"It's okay baby, don't be embarrassed," Ava said in a voice that made Sara go crazy. "Let me take care of you," she continued.

Sara half smiled, still embarrassed. But she quickly calmed down once Ava started tracing a hand across her cheek and down to her neck. She let herself melt into Ava's touch, and started to feel the wetness in her panties.

"You're so cute when you're humiliated," Ava said as her hand made its way to Sara's colar bone, "look at you. so desperate for me to touch you that you're dreaming about it."

"Shut up," Sara said, her voice giving out at the end as Ava brought her hand to her neck.

"What'd you just say?" Ava asked, tightening her grip around Sara's throat.

"N-nothing," Sara tried to answer, but she was squirming under Ava's grasp.

"Good." Ava's hand loosened and moved to Sara's waist. Her fingertips lightly traced circles around her stomach until Sara couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, Ava"

Ava smiled, but she didn't stop circling.

"Please," Sara tried again.

"I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you want from me. You're going to have to use your words," Ava demanded.

"I want you to finger me."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"And how badly do you want that?"

"So badly."

"Well since you asked so nicely," Ava smirked. Her hand finally made its way to Sara's panties, and her fingers felt the wetness of them. "Wow, you do want me pretty badly, huh," Ava teased. Before Sara could even say anything, Ava's fingers were tracing her clit and she couldn't help but let out some noises.

"You like that?" Ava asked meanly.

"You know I do," Sara answered through panting.

Ava sped up a little before slipping her fingers under the underwear and into her wife's pussy. She started slowly, waiting for Sara to beg for more each time. Eventually, she was stroking in and out so fast that Sara couldn't comprehend anything and wasn't in control of her body. She was moaning loud and panting as Ava stared at her in accomplishment.

"I'm gonna-"

"-no you aren't." Ava cut her off before she stopped fingering completely. She took her hand out of Sara and licked her fingers clean.

"Baby, please-"

"- don't worry. I'm finishing you off a different way." And with that, Ava climbed on top of Sara, and her mouth made it's way down.