Encounters

Izumi was at Dagoboh Beach as she was training some of her powers.

And right now, because of the garbage around, she was able to clean it within two months now.

Now she looked over various lipsticks she had to help her with an additional power she had.

Her Succubus Kiss could be used in variety of ways depending on the color.

Pink was for infatuation/Hypnotism.
Red for a Flame/Burn kiss.
Purple was for a non-killing Venom that can numb.
Yellow was for electric shock.
Blue was more of a energy drainer while Orange provided energy to the recipient.
Green was reserved to healing like Recovery Girl.

Thinking it over, Izumi thought if she kissed the tips of her fingers would the power go to them?

She first tested with the Red lipstick and found that her nails would change color and her claws would act as a needle to inject the ability in a victim.

Looking over her abilities, she did not notice that someone came by the beach.

It was a man with raggedy yellow hair that made him look like a Sunflower. He was also so thin, he could be mistaken for a skeleton.
His clothes looked baggy as they were just hanging off him.

"Excuse me, ma'am? Are you practicing your quirk here?" He asked.

Izumi looked at him and answered, "Actually yes. Since this beach is trashed I thought it would be a good idea to practice and clean this place at the same time. Besides, there are so many heroes around here, yet not one is dedicating any time to clean this place. And since I can't afford a gym membership so..."

The man understood that.

But looking at her closely, she had some kind of hybrid quirk.

"But why train this late in life? To at least defend yourself?"

"No, I'm planning to go to U.A." Izumi said taking him by surprise as he assumed she was older because of her *ahem* appearance.

"Sorry, my quirk makes me look a little older than I should but yeah I'm approaching 14 in a few weeks." Izumi said.

"I see. Ah, sorry, I'm Yagi Toshinori. If you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk?"

"Well..."

Izumi Midoriya!
Quirk: Demonic Aphrodite
Basically, her quirk combines the strength of a succubus and Aphrodite the Goddess of Love and Beauty. The limits of her abilities are still unknown and can be used in terms of Pro, Underground, and Rescue work. Now that's OP!

Now that was something. If she has that much potential, she could be a strong hero.

If he examined her more, maybe she can be trusted with his quirk.....

She already had an understanding of her powers and was still developing new strategies.

"Well, if you don't mind, I would like to oversee your training. I work as a secretary for All Might and I can tell him about you wanting to apply on a recommendation." He offered surprising her.

"I appreciate it, but I think that I can do the Entrance Exam, besides, I don't want to take the easy way into U.A. after all." She declines. "But I will accept you overseeing my progress. At least I can have someone defending my training." Izumi said.
------------
Alright, here's another chapter.

Though Izumi may find herself with 2 mentors. Or maybe 3 if Midnight want to mentor her.

How should Izumi do the Entrance Exam?

Plz comment