Combat Training

The next school went by pretty well.

It was exciting for Izumi to see multiple heroes teaching the classes.

Aside from Aizawa as homeroom teacher, Present Mic was an English Language teacher, which Izumi was good at since her mentor was British.

Cementoss for Modern Literature.

Ectoplasm for mathematics.

Then there was Midnight, the Modern Hero Art History teacher. Although that class soon ended, Midnight looked over Izumi's file for her quirk, and she was very interested.

Finally came the last class of the day. Modern Heroics.

And to the class' surprise, All Might was teaching.

"I AM COMING INTO THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might announces as he throws open the door and enters the room.

Izumi had to hide her giggle as she thought that's not how a person enters the room.

As All Might announced that they will be doing some battle training, he added. "Now we can't have you fighting each other in your school uniforms now can we? So…" he pushes a button and numbered suitcases popped out of the walls "...we had your costume designs built by Support partners all over, such as Deternet and Kamino. Now you'll look like heroes, as you learn to become one. Now, get suited up and meet me at Training Ground Beta, clearly labeled on the map you were given yesterday along with your schedule."

Izumi smiled as she got her suit.
--------------
At Training ground, everyone commented on each others suits, Ochaco noticed that Izumi had yet to appear.

"Hey, where's Izu?"

"Right here."

Ochaco turned around and was surprised at her friend's outfit.

She looked like an actress from a burlesque movie. (Replace red with green.)

)