¢н. 18: α νιѕιт тσ fαιяу α¢α∂єму [ραят 2]

{Erza's POV}

"Okay, girls. Mavis told us we have to head straight to Macao's office." Juvia said, shoving her phone back to her pocket after she read Mavis's request. She looked at each one of us, then stopped when she saw me. "Erza, will you quit devouring all the cakes in this cafeteria?" She demanded, crossing her arms and trying not to smile and laugh.

I shrugged, eating two more slices before answering, "I'm sorry. I just can't help it. I really love their cakes in here. They're so delicious. I think I want to order some mo—ow! What the heck was that for!?" I complained after Lucy smacked me in the head. I was just trying to eat as many cakes as I could. You know, Cake Marathon? (A/N: I LOVE ERZA WE'RE THE SAME. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS OUR LOVE FOR CAKES, ERZA!)

"Erza, stop it. Have some manners! Besides, we're already going to the principal's office. C'mon!" She stood up, following Juvia's lead. Levy snickered as she followed. Much to my disappointment, I left my cake. Nooo! I swear before we leave this school I'm gonna get all the slices of cake in here.

Opening the door to the principal's office, we all paused. There inside was the Elemental Boys. Tell me something I don't know. Am I dreaming? Was it really them? If it's them and I'm not dreaming, I should've stayed on the cafeteria and ate more cakes.

"Good afternoon. You've arrived. Just in time," Macao stated. "I was just about to announce your partner for the afternoon classes. Come, sit down." Partner? I'm having a bad feeling about this. We obliged silently and sat across the Elemental Boys awkwardly. "So, Yellow Angel, you're gonna be paired up with Fire. Ice, you'll be with Cerulean Mermaid. Air, be with Lady Scarlet. And last but not the least, Iron, you're gonna be with Blue Maiden." Great. Just great. Way to make things more awkward, principal Macao. I wished I just stayed home and ate cake all day. "You may now go." He dismissed, much to my disappointment.

After that, we went our separate ways. Jellal was just following me, and we were having a super duper floundering silence. This can't be good. I'm gonna be with him for a half day! What am I gonna do? Talk to him? Smile at him? Ignore him? Or, uh

"Hi." I ignored his greetings scornfully, like I did not hear him or he was not around. Why am I so scornful, anyway? Oh, right. He didn't bring up Natsu becoming a casanova. He didn't even restrain him on becoming one, at least. I was so disappointed at him. "Hey, are you mad at–"

"Quit chattering." I shushed him, resulting him to a halt. Must be taken aback by my actions. Not caring, I resumed on strutting towards the classroom, leaving him dumbfounded.

I was surprised that when I entered the classroom, the professor was already there. He was teaching "dance steps on a ball." All the pupils were paired up; boys and girls. The chairs were all on the side. What'll I do? Watch on the sidelines?
"Lady Scarlet and Air. You've both arrived. Please join the students in dancing." I really wanted to dance. After all, I'm called the dancing monster. If only there was no pairing up in this time. Sadly, there is. What, I'm gonna dance with Jellal? There was no way that's gonna happen.

Before I could even say no, Jellal held my hand. "Yes, ma'am." I don't know but I didn't have the energy to let go of his hand, back away, and just watch the students in the sidelines dance. I couldn't do anything and so I just danced with him. And let me tell you one thing. That was the longest period that I have ever attended in this school.

And, while we were dancing, the fangirls of this classroom went crazy.

*-*-*-*-

It was French Class part 2. And Jellal was feeling giddy about it (he shows it) because it was his favorite subject as far as I can remember.