K7UMA

SHOWTIME
CLUB AU + LOVERS

y: i hate how all the girls cling to you

k: don't worry, i only want you.

music was blasting loud, as the whole club was dancing to kyuma's band singing

boys were jealous while their girlfriends were drooling over the singer.

y/n was just sitting at the bar with furrowed eyebrows.

y/n was really proud of her boyfriend's career, but she can't stop the jealousy when she sees how many girls are into kyuma.

another song ended and the band went on a short break.

- another one please.

h/c haired girl said to the barman, and he started to mix another drink.

after a short while, everyone's favorite band came back on a stage.

the crowd cheered loudly.

everyone at the stage took their's position, but it looked like the singer was searching for someone.

his eyes laid on y/n's and he smiled.

- everyone! for this song a special girl will be singing with me.

kyuma waved his hand at you, as a sign for you to join him on a stage.

y/n's eyes widened, and she send him a look saying; 'what are u doing??'

he just smiled at her and winked.

the whole crowd now looked at y/n waiting to see what she will do.

she looked around and noticed that everyone is staring at her.

she took a deep breath and nodded to herself, then she went up on the stage.

y/n got closer to kyuma's ear and whispered;

- what are you doing? you know i can't sing..

kyuma whispered back to her, saying that she has to trust him.

uta gave y/n a microphone and winked.

y/n just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

then, a melody she knew very well started playing.

it was a song that kyuma composed just for her.

y/n knew all the lyrics to this song, because she often heard kyuma singing it.

kyuma looked at y/n as he started singing, waiting for her to join him.

h/c haired girl hesitated for a second, but then she gave in and also started singing.

crowd cheered and also sang along.

after the song ended, the band thanked the audience for their presence, and they went to the backstage.

y/n walked to kyuma and lightly punched him in the shoulder.

- what was that all about? you know i am not a good singer, so why did you invite me on a stage?

she asked him.

- i saw that you weren't having fun out there, and how you angrily looked at all the girls, so i wanted to show them that i already have someone.

he answered calmly and then added;

- plus, you were amazing out there, so expect that i might need you on the stage a lot more.