N1RAGI

LOVE LETTER
HIGH SCHOOL AU + FRIENDS?

y: do you love me?n: more than myself

y: do you love me?
n: more than myself.

quick a/n: this scenario is taking place at high school when niragi hasn't changed yet!!

for around two weeks now, y/n has been receiving anonymous love letters along with some of her favorite sweets, or flowers.

she wasn't really popular at school, so she was really surprised that someone took an interest in her.

as y/n and niragi walked into the classroom, y/n noticed another letter on her desk, without any present this time.

- now that's a surprise, i really was hoping for a chocolate bar.

girl jokingly said and picked up the letter.

- wanna see what is says?

y/n asked niragi and he just nodded shyly.

"dear y/n,
i love watching how your eyes are sparkling when you are eating your favorite sweets, or how happy you are when you see the bouquets of your favorite flowers on your desk.
today, i want to give you something special, so please meet me at the school's rooftop after your lessons end.
yours truly x"

- now that's interesting.

y/n smiled excitedly.

- we will finally see who's my secret admirer! it's that so cool and exciting?

she turned to niragi.

- yea, totally..

he answered her kind of worriedly, but with a small smile on his face.

- ughh i can't wait!!

..

after long eight hours of studying, the long awaited time has come.

y/n said goodbye to niragi, and was about to go to her meeting spot but someone stopped her.

when she turned around she saw her friend kuina.

- oh kuina, what do you need? i'm in hurry.

h/c haired girl asked.

- i love how you do your eyeliner! mind doing one for me?

kuina smiled at her and winked.

- i would love to! but as i said i'm really in hurry today, so maybe next time?

- oh pretty please! it won't take you long, promise!!

y/n eventually agreed and quickly dragged kuina to the bathroom.

after around five minutes they were done.

- there you go! now i really have to go, bye kuina!

y/n smiled at her and quickly went to leave the bathroom.

- have fun on your date!

y/n heard kuina said which confused her a little, but she didn't question it.

as fast as she possibly could, she ran to the rooftop.

there, she saw a person with a hood on, and a bouquet of flowers.

their silhouette seemed similar.

when y/n walked closer, the mysterious admirer turned around.

- niragi?

h/c haired girl didn't even hide her surprised face, when she saw him.

niragi laughed awkwardly and said;

- yes uh..

he took a deep breath in and continued;

- y/n, i always thought you were beautiful and kind when i admired you from afar, and that didn't change when you first talked to me. i was really surprised that a girl like you would even spare me a glance, so when you walked over to me at lunch time for the first time two months ago, and said that you would like to befriend me because you thought i seemed nice, i was really happy. from that time on, i started developing a crush on you. i loved everything you did but i didn't have the courage to say that to you. so two weeks ago, kuina gave me an idea to start leaving on your desk a cute short love letters, along with your favorite things. today, i felt braver then usually, so i wanted to confess to you personally what i feel. and it's totally okay if you don't feel the same way, i don't want to pressure you or anything!

after niragi said that, he looked at y/n and saw that her eyes got a bit watery.

his eyes widened when y/n throw her arms around his neck.

- i would love to be your girlfriend niragi.

she said quietly, but happily.

niragi wrapped his arms around her waist tightly.

- it's probably too soon to say it directly but i love you y/n, more than myself.