Chapter 35 - Seonho

Suffering from PTSD might not be a severe illness but it’s isolating... It's lonely in a way that nothing else is… During covid when people were forced into isolation they went feral but this very condition makes you feel so isolated in the first place that you shut yourself so much for others to reach out and form the connections you need to stop feeling isolated… And the loop circles on forever…

It's isolating because people don't understand it. They don't understand why you don't want comfort, don't want to cry it out. They don't understand why people equals danger, why the only time you feel safe is when you're alone, but that you're never alone because of the things inside your head... They don't understand that, for you, the entire world has been altered and that you don't live in the same place they live any more…

Isolating…

Isolating…

Isolating…

Seonho was in his room alone because he didn't even want to be with his brother… He knows very well how his behavior is affecting his parents and his brother but what can he do? He himself is helpless in this situation… Is there anyone who will get him out of this torture and pain?

He was engulfed in his thoughts when a faint knock on his bedroom's door brought him back to reality... "Come in" his voice is strained because he barely talks... "Hi baby" Seonho's eyes widened and soon got filled with tears when he saw Yoongi and Jungkook standing there with sweet smiles... (YOONIE) Seonho stood up and ran towards Yoongi who gladly wrapped his arms around his nephew...

For 5 minutes nobody said anything and Yoongi let Seonho cry his heart out... Jungkook felt bad for all the kids... Seonho might be the one suffering more but others aren't any better... Hyejin and Beomgyu are scared to go out and play on there own... They always need one of their parents to accompany them and in school too they play only when the teacher is around... Seo-joon is also feel scared sometimes but the thing that affects him the most is his brother's silence...

After Seonho calmed down he moved away from Yoongi and went closer to Jungkook "How are you doing now, Kookie?" The said male smiled and ruffled Seonho's hair... "I am doing better my favorite Kim" Seonho raised an eyebrow at him "Really? Can you say that in front of Seo-joon?" Yoongi snorted at Seonho's remark whereas Jungkook started scratching his head... "Can we talk, Kiddo?" Yoongi asked and Seonho nodded his head...

(A/n: I don't know how people talk about these crucial situation so I am gonna skip that sorry)

After talking to Seonho and making sure he will try to get out of this room... Yoongi, Jungkook and Seonho walked in the living room where Namjoon, Y/n, Seo-joon and the Min twins were present... They all patiently waited for Seonho's next move... The latter ran towards Y/n and jumped onto her/him... And instinctively Y/n held on time... "I am sorry mom/dada... I have hurted you all so much... I am so sorry" the said person started crying along with Namjoon and others...

"It's not your fault baby... We know everything that happened with you all were too much to deal with... I am just glad that you are back with us" Y/n managed to speak between her/his sobs... After few minutes they pulled apart and Seonho hugged everyone in the room... "How about you kids go play in Seonho and Seo-joon's room? I will bring some snacks for you?" Namjoon said and kids ran towards the bedroom...

Y/n and Namjoon turned their attention towards the Min couple... "Thank you so, so much Yoongles and Kook... You guys... I have no words to-" before Y/n could finish Jungkook hugged her/him... "You don't have to thank is for anything... But please never ever doubt on your parenting... You are an amazing father/mother Y/n... Please remember that" Yoongi and Namjoon smiled at the bond of their respective partners... And joined them making it a group hug...

"Come on guys... We have wedding to attend"

"Tomorrow will be your last day Min Yoongi"

*No proofread*

Cuties ❤️❤️❤️

A/n: AHHHHHHHHHHH...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS ON OPEN HEARTS BOOK 1.... AND 5K READS ON THIS BOOK...

THIS IS THE BEST NEW YEAR GIFT EVER....

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕