Chapter 37 - Caught

Lisa raised an eyebrow at Yoongi... "Ohhh... So, you do know it was me" Yoongi smirked "of course, I do... I also know that you are little sister of Chin-Hae Manobon... Now, I really want to know why are you hurting my Jungkook" Lisa's eyes turned dark "If you know all this then how come you don't know that your Jungkook is the reason why my brother died?"

Yoongi clenched his jaw... "Jungkook is not the reason why your brother died... You are a doctor yourself how come you be so stupid to believe it was Jungkook's fault... People say thousands of things so? Does that make them all murderers?"

"YESSS... Jungkook provoked Chin-Hae oppa to commit suicide... And that's the reason why I want my revenge... I got your asshat brother out of jail and then I actually wanted you to be there but unfortunately Jungkook showed and I don't know how he survived man... But good thing... He will suffer now" Lisa smirked and pulled a gun out of her pocket...

"Do you think after killing me you will be out of here? And you didn't even thought about your girlfriend before taking such drastic step? Or was she just a pawn for you?" Yoongi asked... He wasn't scared... If he is going to die today he knows that Jungkook will take good care of their kids and kids will always be there for their Papa... Lisa's hold tightened around the gun... "Don't you dare bring Jisoo into this... And wasn't a pawn... You hear me? She wasn't a pawn... I genuinely love her but my love for her is not greater than my hatred towards your husband... So, get ready Dr. Min... To say goodbye to your family and friends"

"NOOOOO" Jungkook screamed and towards them and Yoongi eyes widened "Jungkook don't-" he tried to stop his husband but it was of no use... Jungkook was already standing in between him and Lisa... "You can't do this... Stop all this nonsense right now" the younger male shouted and Lisa scoffed... "You don't understand, do you?... If I can try to kill for the first time do you think I will hesitate to kill you again?

Lisa looked at Jungkook, fire burning inside her eyes... As if someone has ignited the hell fire that will burn everything around her... Her hatred towards Jungkook is extremely powerful... Not even her love for Jisoo can stop her from committing a sin...

"Everything ends here, Lisa... There is no escape" Yoongi said through gritted teeth as he stood in front of Jungkook... protecting the man he loves the most with his own body... No way in hell he will let anyone hurt Jungkook anymore... He knows very well that he was her target but that doesn't matter... He will gladly die while protecting Jungkook... Lisa started laughing maniacally "you are very brave Dr. Min and stupid at the same time... Do you think I would hesitate to kill you? Did you forgot... I came here for you only?"

Yoongi smirked... "I know that very well Lisa... But you also aren't that smart as I thought" Lisa's smile dropped and it got replaced with confusion... "What do you mean?" Yoongi's smirk grew wider and he tilted his head motioning Lisa to turn around and she hesitantly did... Lisa turned around and came face-to-face with Office Bang who had a gun pointing in her direction along with other police officers, Yoongi and Jungkook's family and friends but Lisa's eyes were stuck on someone who stood there with hurtful expression...

(A/n: I am not good writing this type of situations... Sorry)

"Jisoo" the name escaped from her mouth and the said person met eyes with Lisa... There was the pain of betrayal, broken trust, heartbreak, and so much more in those red eyes... that almost made Lisa drop her weapon but no... She have came too far to get her revenge and not even Jisoo's tears can stop her from doing so... She brought her attention back to the Min couple and raised a gun towards them...

"LISA DROP YOUR GUN DOWN OR I WILL SHOOT" Ki-woong shouted but it was of no use... She was about to pull the trigger when a loud 'bang' sound echoed in backyard... Ki-woong shot Lisa's leg which made her fall on the ground and a painful groan left her mouth... Within a second, two lady cops came forward and handcuffed Lisa... "You will spend your entire life in prison Miss. Manobon" Officer Bang said with a proud grin... Jisoo avoiding looking at Lisa whereas the latter was buring in rage... She once again missed a chance to kill Jungkook... "This is not the end... Today or tomorrow I am gonna come back and finish what I have started... Mark my words Min Jungkook... Mark my words" she said before the cops took her away...