Chapter 11

Oh God no. Sebastian let go of me and looked up at Daniel.

" Who are you to tell me what the fuck to do?" He asked glaring at Daniel.

" I don't want us to have a problem, really. Just let the girl be, she obviously doesn't want your thirsty ass " Daniel says.

" Fuck outta hur man. Imma do whatever the fuck I want to do " He says balling his fist.

" Not with my girl you ain't, " Daniel says clearly angry.

" Your girl? " He says furrowing his eyebrows.

" Yea, my girl," Daniel says.

" Wow, you finally got yourself a man " Sebastian smirks.

" I-I guess I d-did, " I say.

" Well, you won't mind if I borrow her from time from time, right " Sebastian smiles. He then pulls me closer to him by the hem of my shirt.

" Hell yeah I would mind " Daniel says pulling me away from Sebastian.

" Come on man, we can share. Maybe even have a threesome once in a while " He says biting his lip and looking Daniel up and down. Eww.

" I don't do that gay shit nor do I share what is mine, " Daniel says highly disgusted.

" It won't hurt to try, " He says rubbing Daniel's arm. Daniel slaps his hand away and balls up his fist.

" Feisty, " He says licking his lips.

" Sebastian please leave, " I say.

" Oh come on, we've yet to start the party, " He says fake pouting.

" Leave now," I say more demanding.

" I'll see you later sweetheart, " He says. " bye handsome " He then walks away.

" Who was that faggot?" Daniel asks still angry.

" I-I don't k-know, I-I've never s-seen him b-before, " I lie.

" Well, he sure as hell knows you, " He says.

" I have no clue who he is. He is irrelevant to my life and yours, he doesn't matter. Now, I came here to get some lingerie...and you can help me pick them out " I smirk. His face softens a bit and he smiles.

" Okay, but next time I see him I'm going to punch the shit out of him " He says interlocking our hands.

" I'll totally let you do that " I smile.

****

I walk into the apartment with a whole bunch of bags and find Rickey sucking face with some brunette. I slam the door shut then say.

" You have a room for a reason Rickey "

He pulls away from the girl and smiles.

" Welcome home T, how was it ?" He asks.

" It was fine, except  for the part where your asshole of a boy- " I look at the girl on the couch. " *clears throat * Expect for the part where your asshole of a friend  showed up and ruined it "

" Sebastian? He was at the mall? He hates the mall, " He says.

" That's what I also thought, but I guess we are both wrong. Anyways, who is she?" I ask pointing at the girl.

" Oh, this is Naveah, Naveah this is my best friend/ roommate Toyin, " He says.

" Hi, " She smiles waving.

" Hey, " I say. " I'm going to go finish packing, you guys have fun. But I beg you, don't have sex on the couch " I say.

" We will try not to, " He says. He is so damn annoying. I grab my bags and go inside my room shutting the door behind me.

****

The next morning I was all packed and dressed. I'm excited, yet nervous. I'm in the kitchen eating a granola bar when Rickey walks out of his room shirtless.

" Put on a shirt, no one wants to see all that, " I say.

" Oh shut up, you know you want me " He smirks.

" In your dreams, " I say.

" Nah, I know you want me...but you have a boyfriend, it's not going to happen, "  He says messing my hair up.

" Stawp!! I don't want your soggy used up dick " I say fixing my hair.

" My dick isn't soggy, maybe used up but not soggy, " He says.

" You're gross and dirty, " I say.

" You love me thou, " He says kissing my cheek. " Anyways, are you excited?"

" Yea, but also nervous " I say.

" Why?" He asks.

" Cause I'm going somewhere with Daniel and his friend. What if I mess up on something, what if they realize they no longer like me?" I ask.

" You won't mess up, they will still love you no matter what, don't worry " He says.

" But-

Knock knock

" There is your prince charming " He says walking over to the door and opening it up.

" Hey Daniel " He says.

" Hey Rickey " Daniel says.

" How is it going?" He asks.

" Pretty good " Daniel says.

" Come in " He says. Daniel walks in and smiles when he sees me.

" Hey beautiful " He says.

" Hey handsome " I smile. He walks over to me and kisses me. MMM, his lips.

" You ready?" He asks.

" Y-yea " I say hoping off the chair.

" I'll take your bags and meet you in the car " He says.

" Okay "  I say. He grabs the bags and walks out the door.

" You are going to be fine, have fun..be yourself " Rickey says.

" I'll try " I say.

" Good, now go " He says pushing me towards the door.

" You really want me gone" I say.

" Yea, now leave " He says then he shuts the door in my face. Rude, but here I go...please don't mess up Toyin.