Chapter 27 - Tom Riddle x Female Harry Potter

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy!
—————————————————————

"T-Tom.........." Harriet whispered, "P-Please.......t-think of the baby...."

Her plea was met by silence until a gentle finger slipped down between her breasts while a warm hand splayed across the heavy curve of her bare, swollen belly.

Harriet sighed as she lay in her nest, with her wrists and ankles bound by swirling ties of green smoke.

"It's my birthday, sweetling....." Tom Riddle's smooth voice whispered coldly into the darkness, "Surely you didn't think carrying our pup would excuse you from giving me my yearly gift?"

Harriet groaned as Tom let his hand slide down her belly until his fingers teased her most sensitive place.

His dark eyes flashed as he watched his pregnant wife let out a throaty sigh at the sensations his ministrations caused, carried out by gentle cruelty.

Tom Riddle had become the Minister for Magic five years ago.

The year prior to his election win, he had finally married his beloved Harriet Potter.

No couple in wizarding Britain were known to be more in love than the pair, but while Tom worshipped the ground on which his omega walked, his dark heart did not allow him to be a merciful alpha.

Every year, on New Year's Eve, Tom managed to convince his mate to give into his willful fantasies and allow herself to be chained to her nest, fully  at his disposal.

Although Harriet put up a mock protest as if the act caused her aggravation each year, she rather looked forward to the occasion, seeing her eagerness as more of a result of hormones and less from her own personality.

It gave Tom a greater thrill to dominate her so completely since he knew how headstrong his wife was during the other three hundred sixty-four days.

However, three weeks before she was due to deliver their first baby, Tom's game had seemed admittedly less fun to Harriet, though she had still complied with her alpha's request.

After hours of being bathed in his devoted affection, Harriet lay underneath him in a trembling heap with her cheeks flushed and her eyes closed under the black silk blindfold that had been tied over her eyes.

A groan escaped her throat as Tom teasingly withdrew his touch.

"You look delicious like this, my love." He whispered against her skin as he cradled her womb and placed a gentle kiss just over the crest of the bulge.

"Tom......." Harriet breathed as her alpha began to lovingly nuzzle her bump in a tender gesture of sentiment that seemed too sweet after the evening he had spent delighting in her pleasurable torment.

She sighed as he kissed his way over her heavy womb with his hand splayed across her stretched sides.

Usually, Tom enjoyed his birthday gift as a treat for himself, but Harriet's heart fluttered when she considered how thoughtful he had been that night by passing the hours bringing her pleasure as a reward for carrying his heir.

Harriet considered herself lucky.

As Tom moved up and placed his lips against hers once more, she blushed at her own greed.

Pregnant or not, Harriet Potter would never have enough of Tom Riddle.