Chapter 34 - Wolfish Pursuit (Fenrir Greyback x Female Harry Potter)

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy!
—————————————————————

The Battle of Hogwarts left death, destruction, and devastation in its wake.

In spite of the tragedies that occurred, romances blossomed and heroes were revealed.

After she recovered from the shock that came with her victory, Harriet Potter shuffled to the Great Hall and gladly aided Madam Pomfrey in assisting the wounded.

As fearless as ever, Harriet took on the task of approaching Fenrir Greyback who lay on the floor with deep gash wounds across his chest.

He heaved for breath as he watched her kneel down beside him with the jar of healing salve in her hands.

"..........Why?" He asked.

"........You saved my friends." Harriet replied with a tired smile, "I dunno.....that deserves a bit of  salve at least, doesn't it?"

Fenrir laid back and closed his eyes while Harriet gently applied the magical healing mixture to his injuries.

He couldn't quite explain what had caused the sudden shift in his cold heart.

Why had her jumped between Nagini and Harriet Potter's friends?

Why had he shielded them from the snake's strike?

As he drifted off to sleep while Harriet's hands slipped over him, he couldn't help but hold the image of Harriet's smiling face in his mind.

—————————————————————

A year passed.

Two.

Three.

Harriet progressed through her Auror training and Fenrir stopped his brutal attacks, choosing to spend his cycles chained in an underground cellar far away from all living things until he could control the beast inside himself.

On lonely nights, he still enjoyed the occasional stroll through Knokturn Alley.

Although he had vowed to start no more fights with rough, dark wizards, he had no problem ending those violent quarrels.

As he passed by one darkened alley late one particular evening, Harriet just happened to be in the corner, working to apprehend her latest mission's target.

The wizard she had pursued had managed to push her roughly against the wall.

Without panicking, Harriet reached for her wand while the ruffian popped the buttons of her robe.

Fenrir happened to glance over and see the altercation.

In the shadowy alleyway, all he could determine was a man and woman tangled together in a bitter struggle.

Without thinking, he rushed forward with a growl and lifted the man off of Harriet, using both his strong arms to slam him roughly against the ground.

The impact of the man's skull crunching against the stone blotted consciousness away from the dark wizard.

A gasp left Harriet's lips at the sight.

Fenrir's eyes widened as he realized exactly who he had helped.

"I was getting my wand!" Harriet huffed as she glared angrily up at Fenrir, "I don't need a brute  like you to stomp in and save me, thanks."

"Call it instinct." Fenrir shrugged, "No self-respecting alpha would watch an omega endure that and do nothing."

Harriet scowled.

She could not hide it, that sweetly, tempting scent that had exuded from her pores since her presentation a few months after the war.

........Nor could she ignore the rich, earthy scent of fresh grass and clean forest moss that wafted from Fenrir.

"And you're a self-respecting alpha?" Harriet chuckled.

"I cannot change the past." Fenrir frowned.

Harriet's spiteful smirk faded as he dared to ask, ".....Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine." She snapped again, "Like I said, I don't need any help.....I'm actually working."

When Fenrir's gaze flickered over her ruined robes and exposed cleavage, Harriet quickly blurted out, "No! I....I don't do that! I'm an auror! This was a disguise and-"

"-And he found it too much to his liking?" Fenrir asked.

Harriet frowned.

Fenrir took a step towards her as her eyes widened.

She watched him bend down and slowly take a deep breath to breathe in her scent as his eyes closed and opened as if he smelled a fine perfume.

"I'd hardly say he's to blame." Fenrir sighed as he gazed into Harriet's emerald stare.

"You think I deserved what I got?" She scoffed.

"I think if you were my mate, you'd be at home in a nest, not fighting off other alphas in dark corners." Fenrir said very matter-of-factly, ".......With one pup in your belly and two at your breasts."

Harriet's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red as Fenrir took a step back and walked away, leaving her mercilessly wanting him to say more as she stood in that lonely alley with her latest assignment rendered unresponsive at her feet.

—————————————————————

A letter came addressed to Fenrir one week after their late night run-in.

He issued a prompt response.

Dinner was shared.

Within the month, Harriet found herself bouncing up and down in his bed, with them joined at the hip, her spine straight, her legs straddling his.

Fenrir growled as his sharp nails dug into the flesh of her hips while she rode him like a war stallion.

He licked his lips as he watched a single bead of sweat drip down the valley between her full breasts, made fuller by her heat.

Their sweat-slicked bodies slipped against the sheets after he emptied himself inside her for the upteenth time that night before he scrambled to force his new mate onto her hands and knees while he moved to take her from behind.

Harriet's hoarse cry made the corners of Fenrir's mouth twitch into an arrogant smirk as he resumed their coupling.

A growl left his throat as he imagined the coming months.

Harriet would be heavy with his pups, needy, vulnerable, and in desperate need of protection.

Fenrir could hardly wait to care for his new mate.