Letters from the North Pole's Favorite Picks

Favorite picks -  Letters from the North Pole. 

≛ ≛ ≛

Hello sweetheart,

It's been a good few years since mum and dad danced in the kitchen on Christmas morning. It's been weeks since they've had a calm conversation that didn't end with vile profanity. It didn't matter that there are two beautiful ornaments with your name engraved in gold. It didn't matter that the drive from one house to the next is only a few minutes. It's not easy my love, but Christmas will always get easier. There is always dinner on the table and a fire lit. I will lay that skateboard you wished for under the tree right next to your brothers toy space ship. Christmas will feel like Christmas eventually, I pinkie promise.

Lots of love,

Father Christmas

_ by hisprincipessa

≛ ≛ ≛

Hi there,

A few years ago Christmas used to be colourful to you, but you'll grow up to learn we've become a different person now. Its for the better, you'll understand.

We've survived a lot together, that incident that seemed like the biggest foe in your mind, it doesn't exist now. You made it out of childhood, only to be confronted with highschool. 

People will like you for who you are, not what you can give them. 

You've also become really confident in your skin, you're glorious, the fact that you're here is one in a billion. 

You're only human, don't try to change that. 

Forevermore, 

Future You.

_ by croissant_4_lyfe

≛ ≛ ≛

Dear little Self, 

I have received your letter. I notice you didn't ask for any toys for yourself. It is an amazing trait to have but it can be unfortunately a weakness. The time to be selfless and bring cheer to others we forget to take the time to appreciate ourselves. As you get older you notice you keep forgetting to do that one thing for yourself. When you become a mother it will be even much harder and harder to do. Try to remember to take that hour-long shower. Write those pages that nobody might read but it brings you joy. Remember to take that small moment for yourself. 

-Santa Claus

_ by TheSkyeGod 

≛ ≛ ≛