Nation: Asahi Celestial Empire (1)

The Asahi Empire, or the Asahi Celestial Empire referred to by its full name, is a country located in the entire eastern part of the globe. It is the strongest nation ever since its great expansion 8,000 years ago and still remains to this day. It is the sole hyperpower of Alterra with having the largest area size in both sea and land, the most populous nation, and the most technological advanced nation along with its widespread culture and traditions. While it doesn't share any land borders with any nations, the opposite can't be said the same when it comes to maritime borders as it shares 37 nations including 3 superpowers. Its Capital City is Ascent where the Emperor, the Lords, and the Councils resided.

OVERVIEW
Population: 28.8 Billion
GDP per Capita: 182,748 credits
GDP: 5.26 Quadrillion credits
Conversion: 1 credit = 96 dollars
Military Budget: 73.64 Trillion credits (1.4% of the total budget)
Age: 10,000
Current Year: 10,000 AF (2,000 AD)

Total Area Size: 1.77 Billion sq. km
Landmass size: 511.82 Million sq. km
Continents owned: 5
-Savera Continent (172.88 Million sq. km)
-Calvisa Continent (92.74 Million sq. km)
-Hatanage Continent (86.43 Million sq. km)
-Avase Continent (85.45 Million sq. km)
-Estera Continent (74.32 Million sq. km)

Ocean size: 1,258.5 Million sq. km
Oceans owned: 5
-Great Ocean of Uvisa (382.33 Million sq. km)
-Castigor Great Ocean (364.22 Million sq. km)
-Altanata Ocean (188.34 Million sq. km)
-Oliker Ocean (167.61 Million sq. km)
-Aktuxavia Ocean (156.4 Million sq. km)

AREA SIZE
At its current height, the empire spanned more than half of the entire world of Alterra. Owning 1 Supercontinent and 4 continents along with a total dominance of 2 Great Ocean and 3 Oceans. This already makes the oldest empire to also have an achievement of being the largest empire in the world, and ever since its entire history, no nation, other than the Asahi Empire, has ever broken such a record of being the largest in terms of size.

GOVERNMENT
The Empire is ruled by the Emperor, and unlike any other emperors in other countries in any history, their Emperor is a powerful immortal and has ruled the empire ever since its foundation. However, while the Emperor still ruled such a vast land, it was the Lords and Councils that were responsible for managing a massive nation. Only in the times of severe crises and war would the Emperor use its authority. In other words, the Lords and Councils are in charge of the nation during peacetime and the Emperor in times of severe crises and war. It's a win-win situation, especially for the Emperor as he took it as a vacation from his thousand years of ruling.

In the hierarchy, the Emperor is in the absolute top, the Primarchs on the second (Even though he's been a virgin for ten thousand years resulting from him having no sons and daughters), the Lords being the third and the Councils being the fourth, the Duke being the fifth, the Nobles being the sixth, and lastly the Elites being the seventh. Unlike some other nations, these titles have to be rightfully earned so even if they are the sons and daughters of the Elites and even the Emperor himself, they have to start from the bottom as being Rookies. If they fail, they'll have to wait for four years before trying again. Arrogance, corruption, greed, and many more factors that can negatively affect their career are not tolerated.

Dukes serves as the mayor of the cities they are assigned to. They were responsible for improving the city and deals with a city wide problems.

The Councils are the higher ranks of the Dukes and act as the local government of the region they are assigned to. They are mainly tasked to deal with things that the Dukes can't deal with.

The Lords are the highest of what people of the Asahi Empire can achieve in authority, they govern entire continents and are tasked with dealing large scale and complex politics and diplomacy.