CHAPTER 5 | Day 2 Part 3

<LeahAshe was blown up by Creeper>

<DenisDaily> F

<SketchYT> F

<AlbertFlamingo> F

<DylanHyper> F

<PinkLeaf> oh no!

<IamSanna> LEAH I'M SO SORRY I TRIED TO WARN YOU BUT I DIDN'T SEE IT IN TIME

<IamSanna> PLEASE FORGIVE ME

<KreekCraft> That's rough, buddy

<AshleyTheUnicorn> WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WASN'T LOOKING????

<Tanqr> good job on the first death, leah

<BigBSt4tz2> oof! the bane of every minecraftian's existence!

<BigBSt4tz2> good lesson though, eh?

<LeahAshe> i hate creepers i hate creepers i hate creepers i hate creepers

<KreekCraft> Calm down

<LeahAshe> No

<Sketch> hey look your name is yellow

<LeahAshe> I can tell

<Sketch> i want a yellow name!

<Tanqr> then die.

<Sketch> :(

<KreekCraft> I can't believe you're threatening my teammates on main

<Tanqr> he set himself up for that one.

~~~

Leah angrily stares at the screen, before slamming her communicator face down on the ground. She can't bear to look at Kreek and Tanqr's endless fighting, especially not while she's so annoyed. Not with Sanna or Ashley mind you, but herself. God, how could she be so stupid?! Letting her guard down! She was right, she shouldn't have entered that cave. Maybe then she'd still be on three lives. Maybe then she wouldn't have been the first one to die out of all of them.

She sits up and looks around. Hey, this is where she woke up at the start! How come she woke up here? Darn, that means she'll have to walk all the way back to her base in order to meet up with Ashley and Sanna. That's so much walking - if she can find it again before it turns dark.

As she's pacing about the clearing, thinking about her next move, she notices. The green streak in her hair (the one that went against her whole aesthetic, she must admit) - it's now a bright shade of yellow. She rolls over and looks at her sleeve, and now the green heart that was on it had become yellow, and is partially cracked.

Well, she's not sure what else she expected. Alright. She can deal with that.

She decides to check her inventory, and realises that she has no items there. Crap. She'd had a whole stack of iron, she doesn't want to lose that! Where are they?

Reluctantly, she picks up her communicator (which for some reason, that's the thing she kept?) to ask.

~~~

<LeahAshe> Where are my things?? I woke up without them??

<KreekCraft> Oh my god you really are new to this

<LeahAshe> Just because you're behind a screen, doesn't mean I won't punch you in the face.

<KreekCraft> Try me ;)