Ova: Greek Goddess Hangout

(for context, this is 3 days before she meet Bell)

early in the morning on some random day, Artemis was sleeping soundly as a present smell she smelled even from her room woke her up, or at least moved her body, before Artemis knew it, she woke up to chocolate chip pancakes smeared on the outside of her mouth as Aphrodite in an apron with sign's of mess from cooking her breakfast looked at the gaining consciousness Artemis as Artemis got a grip of her situation and then gave puppy eyes at the goddess.

Aphrodite:"... (sigh) oh alright, fine, sit down and I'll cook you some breakfast, but first, tell me you love your big sis"

Artemis:" (hesitantly and embarrassed)... I... love... sissy"

Aphrodite:" (kisses on the forehead) and I love my little sister too, always, now then, sit down and I'll cook a proper breakfast"

then almost as if it was intentional, Athena did the exact thing as Artemis did (due to living farther away, it took her time to get there, and Aphrodite cooked for the three of them, they ate breakfast as Atalanta walked in.

Atalanta:" goddess, why is it taking so lo- oh, I wasn't aware you were cooking for Artemis and Athena... again"

Aphrodite:" I could also make you something"

Atalanta:" oh, no thanks goddess, I already ate breakfast"

Aphrodite:" (sniff sniff) a single piece of toast and milk isn't breakfast, sit down with mommy"

Athena:" mommy, I didn't know you had another child"

Atalanta:" no, she's not my birth mom"

Aphrodite:" I am still her mother though, I found her, bare bone and all in the streets and took her in"

Artemis:" but the name... wasn't that the name of the daughter you had when we went under the name Clymene due to how popular a name it was, the same Atalanta I would have bestowed the honor of being my Mortal vessel and become a parallel and less important form of me"

Aphrodite:" (threatening) call her less important again and see what happens (crack's knuckles)"

Artemis then got scared as she then corrected herself immediately as her tail was between her legs shivering all over with cold sweats.

Artemis:" (PANICKED) I mean she's a parallel to me, on equal ground, just as good, and beautiful as much as her mother hehehe (nervously) hehehe"

Atalanta:" wait, didn't you also cause Atalanta's death"

the table was now silent as both Athena and Artemis shoved Atalatna out as Athena hugged Aphrodite as she then began to cry.

Atalanta:" did I do something wrong"

Artemis:" look, Aphrodite didn't intend for Atalanta to be turned into a Lion, look, here's what happened, the foot race was set up as the horny jackass Hippomenes tricked Aphrodite by saying he was going to propose his love with the apples to her, and wanting Atalanta to at least see genuine love, she gave him the apples, but she forbid him from using the apples for anything else, as well as forbid him from challenging Atalanta to a race to force her hand in marriage"

Atalanta:" wait, but he-"

Artemis:" completely defied Aphrodite, and she was pissed, because Atalanta looked almost identical to her mother, Aphrodite posed as Atalanta while Atalanta ran to escape him, she then came near one of Zeus's temples and beat Hippomenes senseless till he was basically incapable of speech anymore, though, she also destroyed Zeus's temple in the process, and in anger, Zeus turned Atalanta into a lion to punish Aphrodite"