(⁠^⁠.⁠_⁠.⁠^⁠)

💙•—–—«•★~💙~★•»—–—•💙

Time Line: When Elijah left the room

Since no one to cuddle anymore, Denis decided to get up and go for shower.

He went upstairs back to their room and went to their bathroom.

He got his clothes beforehand and stripped off, getting the warm water ready.

He stood under the perfect temprature and let the water soak his body. He grabbed the body soap and started rubbing it on himself, considering to shampoo but at the end he didn't.

He got out and dried himself, wearing his clothes and walking downstairs to make lunch since it was already 2pm.

He put his phone up on the stand Elijah had installed to look up a recipe.

As he cooked, he heard a door open and he looked back to find Clay walking out of his room, into the hallway, making his way to the kitchen.

"Hey, What you making?" he asked as Denis moved his attention back on the chopping board and started the cutting again.

"Chicken Soup" he repiles to the blond as he heard the chair slide on the wood floor.

"Who's sick?" the blonde questioned, getting a scoff in return. "Soup isn't just for sick people. Plus, This has noodles in it."

"Then call it Chicken Noodles. Sounds  way bettter than Chicken soup."

It was just silent after that, just the sound of a carrot being choppped.

"Where are the other two?" Clay asked.
"Elijah mentioned them going to a mall" Denis says, using the knife to slide the carrots of the board and into the chicken broth along with other vegetables.

"Mh, Then I am gonna watch a movie" Denis turned to look at the other who was already up and walking to the couch.

"I'm gonna come too, this needs to be here for a while anyway. You start one and I'll join." he said and got a head nod in return.

He turned back to the pot and added the noodles and 2 cups of water in it before covering it and letting it cook on low heat while he went to sit with the other.

[Btw, I have no idea how to make chicken noodle soup thing]

Denis sat beside Clay as he had already started a movie. "Which movie is this?" the brunette asked, recognising it.

"Maze Runner." he replies.
"Noo, I don't wanna watch that, I've already watched that like, a couple times. Give me the remote!" he snatched it from him.
"Hey! What the fuckk!! Give that back!" he tries to take it back.
Denis just stretches his arm farther away "No you're on getting it! You're just gonna put something like Indianna Jones!"
"I won't! That's not even a bad movie anyway!" he reached over.
"Stop I'm gonna fall!"

Clay leans over further, slightly getting on top of the other and making him slip off. Denis dropped off the couch as well as dropping the remote and Clay landed right on him. He pushed himself up when the door opened and both of them looked over.

Elijah stood at front, holding the handle to the door while George was behind him.

"I guess someone was getting along while we were out" said George and both of them giggled.

Denis and Clay both backed away from each other. "I swear this isn't what it looks like I--" Clay started but was cut off by the other two's giggles turning into laughter.

Denis and Clay gave them a confused look and then looked at eachother, both just as confused as the other.

"We were just talking about how you both would be acting like and what we predicted was true!!" Elijah clarifed, still giggling about it.

"You both do fight like Cats and Dogs!" George was crying laughing.

It wasn't that funny.

It really wasn't.

Denis huffed slightly "Well he put on a movie I didn't wanna watch."

"You snatched the remote from me!" Clay glared and in return Denis glared back.

"Okay, how about we just play games instead? All four of us." suggested George and Elijah immediately agreed, and so did the other's so they headed upstairs for a couple games before lunch.

A/N

Denis is the cat, Dream is the dog? 👀

Anyway, Yeah they weren't having sex you sinners.

Wholesome content, mmm.

Did you like this chapter? :D
Ratings out of 10? ->
This is one of my favourite for sure

Anyway, Ty for reading!! ^^
Eat well enough, Stay hydrated and take care of yourself overall.

-Xaio<3