Chapter 1: Us And Them

Today is Sunday, the last Sunday of the holiday before going back to school so her friends and her decided to go to a festival, she's preparing in her room, it's the typical room of a teenager her age today, posters everywhere, music playing all the time, encens to perfume the atmosphere and a lot of messiness. She's getting ready while Us And Them is playing on her record player, she could never stop listening to Pink Floyd, she has her short floral dress on, a bit transparent but it's okay cause she has a white shirt and shorts under it. She rushed downstairs nobody was home but her sister, her parents must be attending some manifestation which is really great honestly. Her sister is her best friend we could say, she must hang out with her more than anybody and she loves it, they still are a bit mean to each other but it is rarely true. She entered the kitchen to find her sister taking her breakfast by herself.

"Morning," she said grabbing an apple from the basket on the counter

"Hey, is your friend still gonna drop me off at Tiffany's?"

"yeah, he said that so why wouldn't he?" She said before bitting in the red apple.

"no I just wondered, I don't know maybe he would change his mind like I might get you late or disturb, you know," she said eating her cereal

"Jen, John is completely fine with it, don't worry it's cool, and if he wasn't fine with it I'll force him cause who is he to say no?" she said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay." she returned the smile.

They quickly finished eating and put their shoes on, they got out of the house to walk toward Nicole friend's house, John pick them up there, it's only a few blocks away. It's summer so the sun is definitely heating and the air is suffocating. They arrived some minutes later, and to her surprise, John was already in front of Tammy's house, of course, Tammy wasn't there yet, she was late like usual, they walked closer to the car to John and what appear to be another guy with him.

"Hey there Lennon, it's been a long time since I haven't seen you, what's going on?" She asked getting in the back of the car with Jen following.

"hey nick, hey mini nick, well...nothing new is going on, you know just the usual, man."

"yeah, like four party a day, but nothing much," she said laughing

"you know how it is, nick," he said laughing too "um, that's Scott, I don't think you met him he's a childhood friend of mine, he's coming to our school on Monday." he presented his friend to her, Scott is a brunette boy with ocean blue eyes, she did think he was pretty.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Nicole but they call me nick," she said smiling.

"hello, nick, nice to meet you too." he smiled at her, he holds out his hand to her so she took it.

Five minutes later tammy finally came out of her house in a rush saying goodbye to her mother who came out of the door.

"be careful honey, remember to wear sunscreen and to wear your hat, okay?" her mom said keeping her late

"I know mom, I heard it the last twenty times you've told me, I have to go, bye," she said coming their way and waving goodbye to her mom, Nicole really like her mom but she's a little bit over protective of Tammy. " hi everybody, I'm really sorry I'm late," she said closing the door behind her, Nicole was in the middle, her sister was on the left and tammy just sat on the right.

"Really?" Nicole said sarcastically

"shut up," she said laughing and punched her right arm.

"so do you have your sunscreen and hat, honey?" john asked tammy while laughing

"quit making fun of me, and introduce me to this guy," she pointed to Scott and proceeds to put some sunscreen on her face.

"well this guy's name is Scott and Scott this is Tammy, now off we go" he introduces them quickly and finally starts up the car, they made their first stop at Jen's friend's house.

After a long ride they finally arrived at the festival, in the car, it was mostly Nicole and tammy singing whatever was on the radio john and Scott laughing, and just with that, the long hour went by like seconds. When they got out of the car, it was hot air punching them in the face, luckily Nicole thought about the water. They were a bit far from the stage but still could see everything cause they were not so late they were actually a bit early, nobody was expecting that but they won't complain about it, quite the contrary actually. They sat down on the grass next to each other Nicole was between Tammy and Scott and John was next to Tammy, before the concert started they rolled a joint, to get started, John passed Nicole some weed and she rolled it quite fast but properly, lit it up and took some puffs before passing it to john and they just turned it around once we decided to be circle and not next to each other, it wasn't much before some people came to us to ask paper to roll or some Tabac, of course, she gave them what they needed she wasn't short on Tabac with parents like hers. They were talking and getting high when later the concert finally started, it was Jimi Hendrix on stage which makes her really happy honestly who doesn't love this man? Most of the people were dancing but some of them were sitting down, of course, Tammy and Nicole were dancing but Scott and John were sitting smoking another joint they rolled and had some beers in their hands, unbelievable these guys don't know how to have, I mean it's a festival! I waved multiple times for them to get up struggling to stand straight, but they'd just laugh at me, honestly, I was laughing at myself too, as well as tammy.

The whole night was some bands, they weren't really known, it wasn't a big festival like Woodstock but it was an incredible night, dancing was exhausting so I fell down next to Scott, leaning on him, I felt really dizzy but the good kind of dizzy, I wasn't scared of the world turning around like I already experienced when I would think too much and feel stressed about every little details that happen, I'm feeling slow but it's great when you spend your all time being everywhere, running around, right now I don't have to worry about a thing.

First chapter is finish yas well I hope you liked it buh bye
I'm French so sorry if I made mistakes