ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Yebba's Heartbreak  Drake ft Yebba1:34 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 0:40⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Yebba's Heartbreak
Drake ft Yebba
1:34 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 0:40
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FRIDAY
[14:57]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FAILURE WAS NOT an option.

They were granted the power which could rival the strongest beings, success was always guaranteed. They had never failed.

Until they did.

She escaped. All the fighting. The blood, sweat and tears shed had all amounted to nothing.

Everything was going wrong. Just when they thought it was all over, when they thought they could adapt to their new way of living, life threw another boulder their way.

This time, it was one they couldn't dodge.

"Miles?"

"...Miles"

"Miles!"

She placed her warm hands on either side of his face, gently rubbing her thumb against his soft skin. She watched as he slowly came back to her, his vision seeming to clear as his attention got drawn back to the present.

"Breathe, Miles," she spoke softly. Gently moving her hand to place on his chest, right over his palpitating heart.

"Breathe."

Miles blinked slowly, his gaze landing on her. Even in times like these, she looked absolutely beautiful. Her soft curls were tied back, giving him a better view of her captivating features.

He placed his hand on his heart, right over hers. The tightness in his chest was beginning to ease. His heart had stopped its harsh beating against his chest, he was beginning to relax.

Amari could see it as he laced his hands with hers, his shoulders dropping slightly. A smile graced her lips at his action.

There was a slight shift to her right, the girl watching as May took a step forward. "Amari." The woman called her name, forcing the girl to tear her gaze away from Miles. She beckoned the girl over, watching as the teen reluctantly let go of him.