₀₀₁

I Was All Over Her  Salvia Palth1:59 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 0:43⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

I Was All Over Her
Salvia Palth
1:59 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 0:43
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SATURDAY
[21:07]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HUMANS WILL ALWAYS be ungrateful. No matter how much you do for them, how much pain you go through, how much you sacrifice.

One mistake and they're all against you.

They were blinded by the lights. Their retinas became flooded and all they saw was white. Sometimes light can be so similar to the dark. Just as darkness impairs your vision, so too does the light. It acts as a shield, protecting them from seeing the hatred on the civilians' faces.

It was ironic, really. They were once considered 'heroes' and now seen as nothing but a problem.

Wherever they went destruction followed. They were hazards to the city, they did more harm than good.

Amari's brows furrowed, her eyes scanning from left to right. Looking past the lights, she could see the anger, their abhorrent faces staring back at them. She could hear it. The whispers that left their lips, their words were full of aversion.

She suddenly wished she was deaf.

Anything was better than hearing the pure disgust in their voices. Anything was better than seeing the fear on their faces. The fear of them. As if they weren't the ones risking their lives to save them all.

The flames continued to rise into the night, consuming every part of the building. The building began to crumble, collapsing to the ground. Debris fell around them as Miles and Amari both stayed still.

The child beneath her grip wriggled out at the sight of his mother as if she was the true hero.
There was no sign of appreciation. No smile, no hug, no thanks. Only the stares which were full of hate.

Miles slowly stood up, making his way over to the masked girl and gently placing his hand on her shoulder. He slowly lifted her to her feet, seeing as the girl hadn't moved from her previous spot.

"We gotta go." The teenagers deep voice broke the silence as he gently pulled her along with him.

Taking a few steps back, they were both met with Officer Morales standing before them. The man's brows were furrowed, the look in his eyes were full of disappointment.