₀₀₃

Romantic Homicide D4vd 2:01 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:25⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Romantic Homicide
D4vd
2:01 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:25
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THURSDAY
[22:10]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YOU NEVER KNOW how much you truly take something for granted until it's gone.

The world had gone quiet. Leaving her with nothing but her thoughts.

She hated it.

She hated the silence.

She sat between them, their voices muffled as they spoke around her. The girl looked up, trying to make out the words which were leaving their lips but she couldn't.

She almost felt invisible, no one payed her attention as they continued to speak amongst themselves.

She could see the stress in Miles' eyes as he dragged his blood stained hands along his face an exhale following straight after.

May tried to help, the woman sat him down as she desperately tried to calm his worry. She gently rubbed his back telling him everything would get better.

He couldn't bring himself to believe her words. Not when Amari was in constant pain.

He sat with his head in his hands, his entire body shaking as his thoughts raced through his head. How was he going to explain this to her mom? He couldn't just come out and tell her she had lost her hearing, that would break the worrying woman's heart.

And then again, he couldn't just say nothing. She deserved to know.

The front door burst open, Miles' body tensed as his eyes snapped to the door seeing Keiden and Ganke both barging in. The girls eyes landed on Amari who sat exhausted on the couch.

She rushed over to her best friend. "Amari!" The girl called out, engulfing her into a hug as she began to cry, her tears falling on the girls shoulder.

Her grip tightened on her. "Please..." she pleaded. "You can't keep doing this to me."

Amari slowly wrapped her arms around her, her head resting on the base of the girls neck. No longer feeling the need to keep her composure, she began to cry uncontrollably.