part 1

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell at my alarm
I get up and get ready for school. I put my hair up half up half down with a black claw clip.

(your fit you can change if you don't like it)I grab my shoes and throw them on

I grab my shoes and throw them on.
"Bye mom I love you!" I yell as I'm running down the stairs.

"Bye I love you too!" My mom says as she walks down the stairs behind me.

I head off to school with my headphones over my head while me and your mama by childish gambino plays. I'm walking as I feel someone jump on my back.

"Hiii ynnnnn" Gwen says hopping off.

"Hey Gwen hey Finn" hi say waving to him

"Hi yn" Finn says waving back

I'm about to speak again when I hear chants screaming fight me and Gwen run over to the crowd Finn following close behind i shove through the crowd and see Robin Arellano and Moose. I roll my eyes at the sight of moose my ex.

"You think your so tough huh?" Moose looks robin dead in the eye.

"Let's find out." Robin says standing straight up nothing but confidence in his eyes.

"I will pound you like a nail you scrawny little ..." Moose spat I feel my hands turn to a fist.

"Then do it! Unless your scared."

Then unexpectedly moose swings but robin is quick to dodge, robin picks up something and hits moose in the stomach causing moose to stumble back Robin then kicks him in the face kicking moose to the poll behind him Moose goes to swing again when Robin grabs his arm and pushes him to the ground.

"Oh shit he's fucked." I say looking at Finn and Gwen. Gwen is enjoying it while Finn looks worried.

Robin kneels down to moose's knocked out body and punches him.. a lot he finally gets up and takes one quick glance at me before walking away. The whole crowd goes into the school building.

"What the hell that was moose." Gwen said facing Finn

"I don't care." Finn replies

"Moose is a giant asshole."

"I know."

"But last year when he made your nose bleed he had it coming."

"No one has that coming."

"Finney he beat you up."

"I know gwen I was there remember? I just don't wanna talk about it."