part 7

It's been 4 years since we all got kidnapped together. We are all graduating this year, gwen got moved up a grade because she was the smartest in her class. Finney is dating this girl named Donna they have had a crush on eachother since the 7th grade and started dating 4 months ago. Gwen is dating a boy named Matthew they have been dating for a year, he was a transfer student and when they locked eyes they became best friends. Me and Robin have held hands, kissed, maybe a little more but we are not officially dating. Like if someone were to ask me if I'm single I would say no but if they ask if I'm taken I'd say no again. It's complicated with him, but I really wanna ask him to be my boyfriend I just can't seem to find the best time to speak up so when the time is right I will unless he does first. We only have one more week left of school and then we're done officially, but then we have to go to collage I don't really want to though, there's plenty of jobs that don't require a collage degree, Robin agrees with me but Finn and Gwen want to go to college. If I find something interesting I'll go but not to do something I do not want to do. Finney is going to study astronomy, Gwen is learning to be a detective, me and Robin are still not sure we were considering acting, but that's not to famous around here.

***

We are now at the drive thru and we are watching 'Carrie'. We are all sitting in the trunk with blankets and pillows; gwen is sitting toward the left window Im sitting next to her then next to me is Robin then on the right window is Finn. Gwen puts her head on my shoulder I put my head on robins shoulder Finn puts his head on robins other shoulder and robin puts his head on mine. It's a jump scare and I jump causing them all the look at me.

"Sorry" I whisper giggling a little bit and they laugh along with me.

We all continue to watch the movie I jump a couple times during the movie after we go to Robins house.

We are at robins house and we are all playing truth or dare with some middle school friends; vance, Bruce, Donna, and Billy. Pretty kidish I know but that's what we are. Besides all the weed.

"Vance your going first!" Bruce says and Vance nods
"Truth or dare?" Bruce asks

"Dare bitch." Vance says daringly

"I dare you to kiss me" Bruce says and Vance smirks and goes over to him and they go into another room. (oh...)

"Anyways now it's Billy's turn." Finney says
"Truth or dare?"

"Truth" Billy says

"Who did you have a crush on in 7th?" Finn asks

"um you guys remember Maria?" Billy asks

"the bitch that used to pick fights w me? yea Ik her." I say a little pissed off

"um yea." Billy says awkwardly
"Robin truth or dare" Billy asks

"Dare" robin says and then Vance and Bruce come back in the room

"I dare you to.. kiss the prettiest person in this room." Billy says

I watch him as he looks at Donna for a second then he looks at me and he comes up to me and kisses me.
After we're done kissing Robin sits back down

"Ok Finney truth or dare?"robin asks

"Dare." Finn says

"I dare you to.. let Donna give you head." Robin says and I smack him

"Ur disgusting" I say looking at him

"You wish that was me and you don't you?" Robin says

"Nah I'm good." I say and we move on with the game.

***

I wake up to see Finn and Donna kissing and Robin sleeping on my chest and everyone else in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning to you too." I say looking at Finn and Donna disappointedly

"Oh sorry yn!" Finn says

"Goodmorning" Donna says then she kisses Finn again. I get grossed out so I try to get up forgetting that a certain someone is laying on my chest. When I try to move he groans and tells me to stop. I take a quick glance at Finney and Donna making out so I tell Robin that I'm uncomfortable and I point at them and he looks.

"Oh ew let's go to the kitchen." Robin says getting up

"Yea... You guys coming?" I ask Finn and Donna and get no replies
"Hellooo?" I ask again.. no reply
"Donna! Finney! Are you hungry?" I yell at them

"Hm oh yea sorry js a sec." Finn says and they keep making out I just leave the room pulling robins hand to walk to the kitchen.

"Aww" Bruce says

"What?" Robin asks

"You guys are holding hands. That's so cute." Gwen says holding her own hands together

"If you think that's so awww then you should go look at your brother and Donna." I say to Gwen

"Yea no thanks I'm good." Gwen says dropping her hands looking disgusted at the thought of it.

"Yo Robin what's wrong?" Bruce asks and I look at him but he's hiding his face so I stand infront of him and he looks mad.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing just leave me alone." He says as he shrugs my hand off his shoulder

"Robin.." I say

"I said leave me alone!" He yells as he pushes me to the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask getting up

"Shut the fuck up." He says as he leaves the room and goes upstairs to the bathroom.

"Are you ok yn?" Gwen comes over to me and rubs my arms

"what the hell is his problem." I say irritated

"
We all eat waffles and bacon with (orange juice/coffee) and then they all go home leaving me in my house all alone...

this book is taking forever to write
899 words