𝐃𝐑 𝟏𝟒

——————————-
  𝐗𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮
——————————-

Going through my stash I noticed some shit missing. I just know this dumb bitch ain't steal my shit.

"Fari" I called out still looking before I accused her but I mis place weed, let's all just be foreal "Huh?" She asked coming in the room

"Seen my weed?" I asked her feeling my hands twitch "No" She said. That's not the answer I wanted to hear.

"Please don't be lying to me right now, real shit" I said "I'm not" She said plopping on the bed grabbing my phone.

"Yo baby momma texted you" She said tossing the phone to me rolling her eyes.

Girl fuck yo attitude, mad cause I still fuckin her.

Instead of looking at the text I just called her. "Wassup" I said soon as the phone connected.
"Can I get $500 for Tay Tay clothes, I signed him for school" My baby momma Erica told me "Yeah gotchu, cashapp it?" I asked her "It's whatever & when you get back" She asked me

"We leaving today, the business deal done" I didn't want to go into details due to us being on the phone and Na'Fari possibly being a rat.

"Alright you can get Tay Tay when you get back" She told me "Alright I love you" I said "I love you too" I hung the phone up sending her $750 on cashapp

Gotta love your baby momma.

"What did she want?" Na'Fari asked coming back into magically with my weed in her hands. Instead of answering her I snatched my weed and begin rolling up.

"You ain't hear me?" She asked me mushing my head "Go on now, why you ain't went with the girls" I asked her just to avoid her question cause I really didn't care.

"Ion really like them bitches especially Aleesha" Hee said rolling her eyes "Aye watch yo mouth set" I told her looking up from my blunt.

"Why you taking up for them?" She asked "Must be fucking one of them with yo slut ass" She said mushing my head again.

See god this why I put my hands on bitches.

"One more time, & Ima knock the shit out you" I said lighting my blunt up taking a couple puffs and blowing it out.

Sigh I missed this.

"Fuck you nigga" She said rolling her neck walking out the room. I noticed some, she left her phone here unlocked.

I looked at it for a minute then grabbed it going though it. Looking at her call log I see late night phone calls from unsaved numbers and shit.

Going to her messages I wasn't even shocked. Standing up walking downstairs I threw her phone at her forehead making her tumble over holding her head.

"Whoooaaaa what you do that for? AK asked me trying to help her up. "Bitch fuckin with the opps" soon as I said that he let her fall back to the ground and walked away.

"Slut ass bitch" I shook my head "Pack yo shii and get out, find your own way home" I said still smoking my blunt.

Too high to even care.

"Waitttt Xzayvion" She cried getting up she had a cut on her forehead which was bleeding a little bit not a lot.

"Shaking ass, posting pictures who Im fucking tonight bitch your nigga" Aleesha rapped coming through the doors with bags then stopped

"Well wha the hell happened here" She asked going over to Dasani giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Na'Fari fuckin with the opps" AK told her walking to Naomi and started kissing and rubbing on her.

"Zamnn sis" Aleesha said making "😬" face at her. Ka'ior walked in lastly with bags which made Draco reach for them almost like a instinct but Ka'ior moved away from him.

He needs to tell her.

"I'm pregnant" Na'Fari called out

Making my blunt pause in the air.

The fuck did this bitch just say?