Issue 3: Debriefing

It had been an hour since the team returned to Titans Tower and everyone had been stitched up for any injuries they sustained. Cassie and Tim were now on the roof of the tower in civilian clothes to see Caleb and Cass off, who were both still in costume but with their masks off and hoods down.

"Thanks for your help on the mission today." Tim tells them, sticking his hand out to Caleb who shakes his hand while letting out a short dry laugh.

"You still don't get it do you?" Caleb asks rhetorically. "This wasn't your mission. It was a small part in our much larger one, taking on the Court."

"I've dealt with the Court of Owls before. We cut off a supply of new Talons today. That's a good day when dealing with them." Tim says as the 2 Cassandra's step aside to let the boys finish their chat.

"Sorry, Caleb stu...stubborn." Cass tells Cassie.

"Well, so is Tim. He likes to think he's ten steps ahead but this Court of Owl's stuff wasn't even on our radar before you brought it to us." Cassie tells her.

"Not on mine till him." Cass says, looking at Caleb.

"How big is it? How much trouble is Gotham in?" Cassie asks, knowing Tim will want the titans to help protect his home.

"Not know. But scare him, that scare me and Dick." Cass tells her.

"How long has he been fighting them?" Cassie asks, starting to fear for Gotham's future.

"All his life." Cass tells her which gets an even more worried look out of the blonde.

"I know you Bat's like to work alone but if you need help we're just a call away." Wonder Girl tells her handing Orphan a communicator with a direct line to the Titans. This just gets a nod and smile in response from Cass who tucks the communicator away in her utility belt before they make their way back over to Tim and Caleb who are just finishing up arguing over how big the Courts plans for Gotham are.

"All I can tell you for sure is that their stunt from a couple years ago is going to be nothing compared to this." Caleb tells Tim, who has a concerned look on his face that he's trying to hide.

"Are you two done yet?" Cassie asks the boys.

"Yes we are." Tim says before turning back to Caleb and sticking his hand back out for another handshake. "Red."

"Red." Caleb responds, shaking Tim's hand before him and Cass get back into their Batwing and flying off to Gotham. (To follow Cass and Caleb's adventures fighting the Court of Owls go read Trained Weapons)

"They're an interesting pair." Cassie comments, as her and Tim walk back into the tower.

"They're two of the best fighters Batman has ever seen so if this scared them." Tim says, pausing for a moment. "I don't know what's in store for Gotham."

"We could go Help." Cassie offers.

"We both know they wouldn't accept our help. You know how Batman gets about other hero's entering Gotham." Tim tells her. "Besides, we have our own issues to worry about."

The 2 leaders of the Titans enter their meeting room to find the other's waiting for them, Bunker having left already.

"We have one project X clone on the loose. We need to find them before Cadmus does." Tim says, taking his spot at the head of the table.