Trouble in Paradise

( Your POV )
"God, Derek ! Calm down !" I yelled.
"No , I won't , Paige!"
Me and Derek had a lazy day at home when Aiden called me. Yes, Aiden. Me and him were friends since kindergarden and when I heard he was in the alpha pack and literally trying to rip my boyfriend's throat off... let's say I wasn't happy.
But after a while, I knew he wouldn't do that to me so we both started meeting again... behind Derek's back. And today was the day he found out because I got a massage from Aiden.
"What were you even doing on my phone?!" I yelled at him, anger building inside of me.
"You were in the kitchen and your handy rang..." Derek started.
"That doesn't mean you can get it!" Derek clenched his jaw and balled his fists.
"What? Is the big bad alpha angry?!" I asked with anger in my voice. I saw his red eyes. Yes...he WAS angry. All of a sudden there was a loud bang. When I opened my eyes I saw a big hole in the wall beside me.
I had tears in my eyes.
"That's it." I whispered but he heard me loud and clear.
I saw the sorrow in his eyes. He knew he made a huge mistake. It wasn't me who he punched but to be honest, it was beside my head !
"Chelsea, I-" Derek started.
"Just...don't." I interrupted.
This were the last words I said before I ran out of the door, not looking back.