Forgiveness

(Derek's POV)
"Shit !" I screamed.
I knew I made a mistake. I should have never let her walk out of this door.
I had to fix this! I opened the door and ran out.
Where was she ? I ran and ran until I realized that is was raining heavily. Then, I saw a shadow sitting at the lake.
"Paige!" I yelled.
She turned around, tears smug across her cheeks and a sad look was plastered on her face.
"What do you want, Derek ?" She asked me with a sad tone.
"You," I answered , taking a step forwards.
"Paige, how long have we known each other? I mean, when you moved to this town, you were alone. And when I saw you on this day... camera in your hands and you snapped various pictures of the forest... I knew I had to make you mine."
Since that day, when I took you with me in my pack, I knew I had to protect you. I knew I had to make you mine forever!
But when you met with Aiden again... I thought you cheated on me. I thought you wouldn't be mine anymore... and... I- I was scared. Yes, 'the big bad alpha' like you said before... was scared. Scared of loosing you. And I'm sorry I reacted like this.I should have never let you go through this door ... Paige, I'm soo sorry..."
*************************************
(Your POV )
"I forgive you," was the only thing I managed to say.
He looked rather surprised but quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closed to him and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.
God, you've missed those kisses.
We were kissing for many seconds maybe minutes, when he finally pushed me back, slightly just to see my face.
"Paige,"... he started but I quickly interrupted him
"Don't," I said softly, "I love you and that's all that matters," and after kissing me again, I knew that he agreed.